Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian Massage - Hornchurch  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Stitch

External Link/Members Only

Took a chance on this place today, in a flat above a Indian resturant called Green Chilli.
Phone call to the maid/madam with poor English, but enough to get the jist of it. They text back the post code and ask you to call when nearby. Called and got the details and you go down to a door along the alleyway and upstairs to one of the flats. Nothing untoward on the way up, door was ajar and was greeted by 3 ladies in bras and panties plus the madam who asked me to take my pick.
A case of small, medium & large or Young, middle age or older !!
I was immediately taken by the young 22 yr old size 4 and about 5ft 2" called Jasmine. A stunner !!
There was a fuller 40 ish yr old and a plump 50++ to pick from.

I chose the youngster and into a bedroom we went. Again, poor English but enough to get by on.
I wanted 60mins, but she came back with she was busy and could only do 30mins. So I went for that. Relieved me of £60, but Id heard everything was included in the price. I believe it's £80 for the hour !
Stripped off and laid on the bed and Jasmine sat on the bed and started to massage my back with oil. Pretty crap to be honest, but hey ho, I'm about to fuck a stunner ! After about 10 mins of back rubbing I asked her to take her top off which she did without any fuss, revealing a small pert pair of firm tits with lovely nips. A bit more rubbing which I was getting bored with, then I rolled over and asked for sex. She came back with 'you want sex and bj' I was thinking was she going to ask for more money, but she didn't and got up to get a condom and lube. On went the Mac straight away and down to work she went for OW. Not a bad bj, but spoilt by the condom. Whilst she is doing this, I'm playing with her tits and then working my hands into her pants. With no objections, off they came and a full on 69 commenced. Nice tasting and looking pussy. After a while of this I asked her to get on top of me for some CG and wasn't long the before the pressure valve was sending out signals. So pulled her off and laid her into mish position for a good pump and dump into the condom. I had asked about kissing but she wanted an extra £20 for that so I declined.
So... Came away having fucked a lovely looking 22yr old, but that was about it. Bit boring to be honest. I'd have probably been better off with the middle one.
I'm going for a neutral on this one as it lacked any thrill or passion etc. I think I'll stick with GFE WG's in future. Soulless massage parlours are just not doing it for me