Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Orla - Birmingham Tour  (Read 1751 times)

8 review(s) for Little Miss Orla X (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

I appreciate she's not based locally and was only here a couple of days, however despite her already being reviewed in Brum I thought I'd share my experience as it was a new type of booking for me and shows Orla's flexibility

I paid £130 for 1 hour incall.

Comms
Started off brilliantly, messaged via UKE 2 days before the date I wanted agreeing a time and services for the duration. I have been wanting to try something a bit different having now been punting over a year and now feel more confident in a booking where I could take a more dominant role, so she agreed a few things from her likes list (she wants to know about anal at point of booking) while pointing out her traffic light system for use if she was reaching her limits (it was never needed). When that was done Orla gave me her number for contact on the day. On the day It got a bit ropey, as I texted mid-morning over 2 hours before the booking and she didn't respond until 40 minutes before. She was apologetic and said she'd had some issues with phone signal and wi-fi in the hotel, as I didn't have a long journey and was ready to go it didn't impact me, but others could have been. She then texted the hotel room and floor number.

Well known chain hotel a few minutes from New St Station. A bit dated but functional, entrance room with things such as a TV, coffee table and sofa, the latter of which we put to good use  :)
Decent enough bathroom with an easy to use shower and clean towels.

Orla
Opened the door and greeted me with a kiss - I was slightly taken aback, as she looked genuinely tiny! She wasn't wearing heels, just leggings and a bra (this was part of a little roleplay I suggested). I've had bookings with really petite girls such as Mel H and Emily Blonde and not thought a huge amount about height difference but I towered over Orla. I'd agree with Azrael that she is on the size 4 side of size 6 as well, the slimmest girl I've ever been with. Facially I thought she was quite cute, definitely a girl next door style. Her boobs are a little saggy, but I was prepared for that as I've seen topless pics on UKE where she's not one for airbrushing. Personality-wise she's spot on, relaxed, funny and laughs a lot, smiles a lot and has a soft Lancashire accent - really nice girl. She'd laid out sweets, fruit, pop and water as well on the coffee table.

Services
DFK
Spanking
RO with fingering
Deepthroat OWO with facefucking
Protected sex in cowgirl
Protected anal in mish
Facial

The Fun
I had a shower and returned to the little living room and sat her down on the sofa for some quality DFK, she's a good kisser and got me ready for the next bit which was me asking her why she'd not worn lingerie like I asked and pulling her leggings halfway down before pulling her legs back behind her head and giving her a good spanking. I then turned her round and spanked her from behind while inserting a finger in her inviting little pussy. We never got anywhere near safe words etc as I got an urge after a couple of minutes to lick her pussy so started that on the sofa. We then took it to the bed where I varied techniques until she started shuddering and pulled herself away.

I was rock hard at this point so asked her to get on all fours while I knelt up and fed my cock into her mouth. What happened then was one hell of a session of deepthroat OWO and facefucking. She took it all the way, gagging and drooling all over me and the bed, at points even vomiting water and drool, I was pulling her hair and going balls deep, rubbing the drool on her face and slapping her tongue with my cock. She was up for all of it and at no point asked to stop, slow down or for anything different. When we stopped my cock and balls were dripping, the bed was soaked and her makeup was all over the place. It's safe to say I majorly enjoyed it!

I needed to fuck her so she quickly dried me off with tissues and applied the rubber, then started riding me gradually faster until I pinned her into me, started kissing her and pounded away until I came.
She cleaned me up some more and we started some nice relaxed chat, had a little drink of water and Orla went to spruce herself up a bit in the bathroom. More chat until I said I'd sufficiently recovered and she started that quality DFK again.

Orla then moved down the bed to give me another BJ, deepthroat again but slower and more sensual, still lots of spit and drool I positioned her so I could finger her and I was soon ready for round 2. She put a rubber on me and got on top again, riding away while I was rubbing her little asshole, which I decided I wanted then, so we tried a couple of positions but with the height difference they didn't work. Eventually we got there, with her pulling her knees right back so I could fuck her ass in mish. It felt extremely tight even with lube, so I started slow and built it up to a point where I was lightly holding my hand round her throat and she was whimpering and sighing away while rubbing her pussy and staring up at me with an innocent looking face. That did me and I increased the pace until I felt close to boiling point, sat her up, pulled off the rubber and blew my load all over her drool covered open mouth. I pretty much collapsed on the bed at this point completely spent.

Orla cleaned me up, we chatted away again, and I felt totally relaxed and entertained with us finding a couple of surprising things we have in common (no we're not related before anyone asks  :D) and then I showered, dressed, had some grapes and haribo for the road and got on my way. I was out just under an hour and ten minutes from arriving, so showering wasn't included in the fun time.

Would I see her again - yes, she's a top bird and would definitely go for that type of booking with her. She's not the best looking WG i've ever seen but her services are top notch and I think good value for an hour. She plans to return to Brum at some point and commented on UKE she'd enjoyed herself  :thumbsup: so it looks promising.

Good will punting

Rust  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 12:02:17 am by _Rust_ »

Offline legendinho

Excellent review rust  :thumbsup:

Added to the hotlist. P.s do you like Apples   :D :D

Offline _Rust_

Excellent review rust  :thumbsup:

Added to the hotlist. P.s do you like Apples   :D :D

Cheers, and  :lol: already regretting that signoff!

Offline bearcat69

Great review mate, thanks for that. :hi:

She sounds like a great fuck! Bloody hell! :thumbsup:

She does look maybe a bit too skinny for me though. Size 4. That's very slim! She does look nice though, to be fair.

I do certainly like them slim, but too slim can be off putting for me sometimes..

I've put her on my HL though, and shall give her some consideration if she decides to tour Brum again in the future.

Offline legendinho

Cheers, and  :lol: already regretting that signoff!

:lol: it's a great film. Minnie Driver looks gorgeous in the film. Any sp that looks like her anyone?  :unknown:

Offline _Rust_

Great review mate, thanks for that. :hi:

She sounds like a great fuck! Bloody hell! :thumbsup:

She does look maybe a bit too skinny for me though. Size 4. That's very slim! She does look nice though, to be fair.

I do certainly like them slim, but too slim can be off putting for me sometimes..

I've put her on my HL though, and shall give her some consideration if she decides to tour Brum again in the future.

Thanks Bearcat, yes she is really slim bordering on skinny but yeah, a really fun fuck and nice girl. Definitely on to look for if you fancy trying a roleplay or something different to a more vanilla GFE. Pretty sure she would be fine with GFE too though

Ming

Aww, why did I read that, the morning glory is now strong  :D

That's exactly the kind of booking I anticipate with her.

Very entertaining review, thanks for sharing.

Ming  :hi:

Offline _Rust_

Aww, why did I read that, the morning glory is now strong  :D

That's exactly the kind of booking I anticipate with her.

Very entertaining review, thanks for sharing.

Cheers Ming,

you would definitely enjoy Orla, fingers crossed she returns quite soon

Ming

Cheers Ming,

you would definitely enjoy Orla, fingers crossed she returns quite soon

She had better, or I will smack her ass (mind you I'd do that anyway  ;) ).

I hope it's soon.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review rust, glad you enjoyed as much as i did :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Great review Rust  :hi:

Sounds like you had a lot of fun  :thumbsup:

Offline Fabaceous

I live midway between Bham and Warrington - great review that gives me the urge to sample this young lady.
I could do with a new favourite girl :P
I see that she lists MMF on her likes. That's an itch I've not scratched for a while.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:18:34 pm by Fabaceous »

Offline threechilliman

I live midway between Bham and Warrington - great review that gives me the urge to sample this young lady.
I could do with a new favourite girl :P
I see that she lists MMF on her likes. That's an itch I've not scratched for a while.

I reckon you'd enjoy her Fab.

tcm