Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dana. Headington Oxford  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

Meeting date:- Saturday evening, 20th May 2017.
Fee paid:- £100 for 1 hour
Venue:- Windmill Rd, Headington.

Note, the girl in profile wasn't the girl I saw. I was expecting to meet someone more mature, but it looks like it's pot luck who you see by who is available and free at the time.

This was the girl I was intending to see
But I suspect the photo isn't correct in that profile either.

The girl I saw was Mexican. Her English was very good and could hold down a conversation. Quite attractive too, which was a bonus.

I was offered a drink upon entering the bedroom. The one she brought wasn't what I asked for from the list she offered, but hey ho, it was wet, cold and appreciated given that it was very humid outside.

Money out the way, and down to business.

Despite confirming that she kissed, it was very lacklustre hence why I have given this a neutral rather than positive rating.

She was very gentle and soon got me hard. She reached for a condom, so no OWO then. Another reason why I scored this neutral rather than positive. Her BJ technique was very good however, and after a few mins she climbed aboard and rode me until I shot my load into the rubber.

I wanted to taste her shaven pussy, so down to business. "no fingering" I was told. I was licking her clit and rubbing a finger gently around the outside of her pussy lips, getting her wetter and wetter. I then slowly inserted a finger into her wet hole, no protesting from her, so I carried on fingering and licking her.
I then started to rim her arse with one of my other fingers, and the wet juices running down from her pussy to her arsehole made it so easy to slip a finger into her arse as well. She went mad, not with anger, but delight. She was writhing all over the bed and cumming like there was no tomorrow. She was totally exhausted and asked me to give her some time out to recover.

We laid there making small talk for a while, and then she went about getting me hard again, which I'll give her 10 out of 10 for enthusiasm. I was only given a HJ second time round though.

To sum up, I was there the full hour, and like I said, had she kissed properly and performed OWO, she would have been given a positive rating from me. Thinking back, it was a Vanilla service given.

Would I return? Unlikely as it's hit and miss whether it would be her I saw, or someone else.

Having done my homework since, I've found 3 profiles on AW with the same numbers as those on Viva Street, which are listed below for reference. I asked her if she had a AW profile, but she said no. I guess someone else is handling their accounts.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:45:23 pm by Lewis »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, Lewis. Seems a reasonable Plan B 30mins punt.

Just to confirm, the girl you saw was the one in the pictures that Don's posted then with the AW profile because that's the girl in the vivastreet link, yet you say in your review she's not on AW and listed the profile as one of the other girls in the group?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 10:08:33 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Lewis

She's not the girl I saw.

I did say in my review "Note, the girl in profile wasn't the girl I saw." She looks like she's got a flat stomach. The girl I saw had a slight pot belly on her. Hair is different too.

I was intending seeing the more mature one (2nd link), but no idea whether she was there or not. I didn't get a choice. The Viva St link says she's 41, but the AW link (which I found later) says she's 30.

The links are more for reference than anything else, as they are what I first stumbled upon to make the booking.

Sorry for any confusion.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 02:08:23 am by Lewis »

Offline Cunning Punt

She's not the girl I saw.

I did say in my review "Note, the girl in profile wasn't the girl I saw." She looks like she's got a flat stomach. The girl I saw had a slight pot belly on her. Hair is different too.

I was intending seeing the more mature one (2nd link), but no idea whether she was there or not. I didn't get a choice. The Viva St link says she's 41, but the AW link (which I found later) says she's 30.

The links are more for reference than anything else, as they are what I first stumbled upon to make the booking.

Sorry for any confusion.

Okay was just checking because Don has indexed the review as it is of her. I suggest you contact him to see if it needs changing.

Offline The_Don

Okay was just checking because Don has indexed the review as it is of her. I suggest you contact him to see if it needs changing.

Sorry for the error, seen the first A/W link and V/S were the same W/G.

Offline Lewis

She may well work there for all I know, it's just that wasn't the girl I saw.

Either the girl I was intending on seeing was busy with someone else, or it was a case of bait and switch.

From my limited experience of Viva Street, the photos in the profiles bear no resemblance to who you're actually intending on meeting with.
In all my years of using AW, I've only ever had 2 instances of bait and switch. But having used Viva Street 3 times now, all were different girls to the ones in the profiles. The 1st time it didn't really matter because the girl I did end up seeing was excellent. It's a shame she disappeared from the area a few days later, and never came back.

Offline Lewis

There was a police van outside the property a week or so ago.

Probably being raided.  Windmill Hill is mentioned in this news report.