Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Unknown name - Barton Oxford  (Read 851 times)

Online Lewis

External Link/Members Only

Decided to give Viva Street a go as there are some fresh "faces" on there, instead of the stale profiles on AW.

When I say "fresh", the girl I saw was nothing like the one who is in the ad. I got the impression that at least 3 girls were working there. The amount of coming and going through the front door, it's a wonder a turn style wasn't there instead. If I'd have done my homework I would have probably found at least another couple of adverts on Viva with the same phone number.

Anyway, what a disaster.

Meeting date:- late Friday evening, 2nd June 2017.
Fee paid:- £100 for 1 hour
Venue:- quiet cul de sac in Barton (cringe, I loathe that place)

Parked up, and a couple of shady looking characters were hanging about, which already had me on edge. I waited a couple of mins for them to piss off before venturing toward the properly. An attractive girl answered (pretty sure she was Romanian), wrapped in a towel, but like I said, not the girl I was expecting to see.

Was shown upstairs and money handed over. She was completely naked under the towel. Small tits, but that doesn't bother me too much. I'd already confirmed beforehand I wanted kissing as part of the deal. Well I've had more passionate kisses from members of my family than she was willing to give.

We ventured onto the bed and she started yanking on my cock like she was trying to start a petrol lawnmower. Not very pleasant at all. She then popped a condom in her mouth and slipped it over my cock. Hmmm! So looks like the OWO previously agreed wasn't happening either. A rather lack luster BJ followed. A case of the lights were on, but no one was at home.
She eventually made me cum. God knows how though. There was no spark there whatsoever. Trying to spark up a conversation with her seemed fruitless too. She was more interested in her phone and updating her facearse account by the looks of it.

After she joined me back on the bed, I headed south to give her pussy a licking, which was clean enough, but again nothing. It's as if someone had removed the batteries. She just laid there totally lifeless.

At that point I gave up with the rug munching and she had a feeble attempt at getting me hard again. Nothing was happening whatsoever downstairs, at which point she gave up.

I knew this was going nowhere at all, and got the impression she rather I wasn't there. So I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. When I checked my watch outside, I'd been in there for a total of 30 mins.

Online Lewis

Hmmm, I suspect this is one of the places that has got raided by the Police.

External Link/Members Only

Haven't looked yet, but I'm guessing vivastreet is missing a whole load of adverts.