Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Carla - Knowle  (Read 4537 times)

5 review(s) for English Carla (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline womanlover

Hi,
Here is my first review on uk punting...

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been browsing AW for a while and was looking for a sexy older lady, I usually go for people with large breasts, yet I found Carla's profile late one evening and although she only has small breasts, I couldn't resist the look of her sexy bottom!  I also thought she looked quite milfy and so decided to email her to ask about her availability, she replied back the following day and we arranged to speak on the phone later that afternoon. When I rang her, we discussed her availability and set up the booking - a 2 hour meeting.

On the day of the meet, she texted me a location I could get to close by.  Once there I rang her and she gave me directions to the house she uses for incalls.

Her house was pretty easy to find, yet tucked away from the main road, so very discreet.  I knocked on the front door and Carla opened wearing a nice blouse, leather skirt and sexy heels.

Once inside, we had a quick chat, she offered me a drink and she guided me into her bedroom.  We sat on the bed and began kissing and chatting about what i'm into etc.  She suggested I get undressed and she took off her skirt and blouse to reveal more of her sexy body, oh and she was wearing black stockings and suspenders ... Mmmm...

I lay on the bed and she gave me a nice slow hand job, until I couldn't take it any longer and exploded....

We then lay and chat briefly whilst I recovered, but it wasn't long before she then took her bra off to reveal her cute small breasts, with fantastic large nipples, she let me suck on them and caress them.

I was then beginning to get aroused again and asked her to sit on my face... so now she takes down her knickers and reveals her very sexy hairy pussy.

She sat on my face and I tasted her, licked her, fingered her etc etc mmmm,,, after a while she rolled over and i went down between her legs.... i couldn't wait any longer, and so put the condom on and we fucked in missionary.... until i came again.

Again, during recovery we laid on the bed and chatted, Carla is good at making conversation, yet again, i was getting to feel all aroused, this time she rode me on top, which was fantastic, after a while I said i needed to do her doggy, so we moved into that position and we fucked doggy... Carla has the most fantastic bottom! It is as good as in the pics!!

I then couldn't last, came again! We were now coming to the end of the booking, we laid on the bed and chatted some more before we both got dressed.

She offered me a shower, but I declined, we then had a quick kiss and I went on my way.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable un-rushed meet, Carla is certainly a sexy milf, her bottom is her best feature yet is friendly and attractive facially.

Offline shagmore

Thought time I started to put a few reviews on here

External Link/Members Only

Saw this delightful, beautiful lass November last year. Very good comms, very easy to find. Place is on the B4101 on way out of Knowle, hidden behind trees, with safe parking hidden from road for those concerned of being spotted.

Went to door to be treated by this absolute vision, walked through lounge, (quick glance round and it looked like she actually lives there) through the into the bedroom. Nice and clean

She is a very intelligent lady, with a great body and a very nice pair of tits and a trimmed bush. (my preference)

Oral skills fantastic, also reverse oral till she could take no more .

Started in mish, then cow girls & reverse cowgirl, also doggie.

A really great experience.

Blew my load, and we talked for a bit, then it was off back to my next appointment.

I would rate her in my top 5 easily. not rushed, just down to earth lass that like to fuck

Have to get an excuse to go that way to make a repeat booking.

Sorry if its a bit short, but only found this site a few days back and am addicted!!

Will work my way through the back list with as much detail as can remember, any new punts will hopefully have more details

Would I recommend, yes

Happy punting

Offline Talbear

What's she like facially fellas...??

Offline fredhiggins

I saw her at a party once. She is very attractive.

Online mr.bluesky

Great looking arse and pair of legs, she looks a right horny milf. I am going to have to make my way over to Knowle very soon  :yahoo:
A pity she does not list A levels on her likes list though with a fantastic arse like that.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:56:05 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Tailpipe

Looks good for 50 for sure , posh address knowle .

Offline womanlover

Very sexy all round and yes facially attractive too.