Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola milf - Milton Keynes - nice but maybe too nice  (Read 4131 times)

14 review(s) for LusciousLeggyLola (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
5 review(s) for Miss leggy Lola  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline tallfitmike

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just catching up on some reviews from the last few weeks.

Saw Lola in Milton Keynes a few weeks ago. 1 hour = £130, inc owo, dfk, prostate massage.  She's a tall fit milf - probably mid to late 40s, and has done the Annabellas / HoD thing, and now working independently in MK.  Apparently she used to be a bunny girl in the States.  I feel harsh with the neutral review, and for others it may well be positive, but hopefully it will become clear.

Nice discreet flat in central MK, very easy free parking outside. No issues at all with this.

Personality:
Very chatty and like a long lost friend - for many, that's a positive.  But for me, she lacked a little "sexiness" and was more like a friend.  Hard to put my finger on it, and there really is nothing wrong with her personality at all, but I'd have preferred a bit more of a sexy attitude, if you know what I mean.  She laughs a lot and is very happy - again, maybe too much so for someone you just want to shag.  But again, that may well be a positive for many.

Looks:
I'd built Lola up in my head to be a real stunner so I guess I was bound to be disappointed.  Her legs are some of the best I've seen and she kept her high heels on for most of the hour.  Her body wasn't quite as slim as her airbrushed pics - the photo I've attached is the best likeness.  It's good, don't get me wrong, but not quite as good as I was expecting - say a size 10 rather than a 6/8.  She has long dark hair and great full lips.  Quite small tits, but that's how I like them, and she had bullet-like very dark nipples.  She looks quite exotic and part Indian but she assured me she has no Indian heritage. 

Service:
Couldn't really fault the service - lots of proper dfk, owo (deep although not dt, lots of spitting on my cock, plenty of eye contact), protected sex in mish, doggy and cowgirl.  She is especially good at cowgirl - she rides very well, judging the length so she slides up and down it fully. She did offer to give me my first prostate massage which I cautiously accepted - but she could tell it was doing nothing for me, so I won't be doing that again (but at least I have that box ticked now).  I did get a bit limp after that experience and her wanking me wasn't really getting me hard as she was chatting to me like a friend while she was doing it (rather than encouraging me with lustful cries of oh come on you hunky bastard, I want you to fuck my wet pussy hard...).  I did manage to get myself hard and slammed into her from below while she rode me, until I unloaded in the sack while she looked deep in my eyes. 

Overall:
I accept this would be a positive for many and it's hard to put my finger on why I left feeling slightly disappointed.  She's very nice indeed, but that's probably why I felt it to be a neutral - she's maybe too nice and overly friendly and not sexy enough for me.  I feel harsh saying that, but a bit more lust on her part during the meet would have turned it quite easily into a positive. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:32:00 am by tallfitmike »

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Reasons for your rating are clear, don't worry.  Your review is a great help for punters to decide.

SlamBoy

Thanks for this review. I was looking for any recent reviews of Lola to find out if she had gone independent since leaving HOD and saw this one.

I understand why you would have been reluctant to give her a Neural instead of a Positive, because her service is magnificent. I accept entirely that punting can be a very subjective thing - and the one element where my experience with Lola differs from the OP is that is that I really liked her positive and friendly demeanour - it actually relaxed me and made the sessions I had much more intimate and enjoyable - again, I accept that is entirely subjective and didn't work for the OP - but from my perspective, it made for a magnificent GFE.

For what it's worth, I saw Lola a number of times when she was at HOD (before my UKP days) and I have to say, she was probably the best service provider I've ever had (and I'm by no means a fluffy or white knight - please check out my reviews for confirmation). Her kissing is absolutely superb and her legs are some of the (if not the) best I've ever seen. Facially, she is also stunning.

I'm glad she's still available   :thumbsup: - now I know that, I'm going to make a booking to see her again.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Is this a new Lola now ? says age is 24 External Link/Members Only anyone visited her ?