Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxxxxKelly 73  (Read 934 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi as anyone seen xxxxKelly73 from Sheffield, can't seem to find any info on her except on AW but that doesn't mean much. Thanks

Offline Thecunninglinguist

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123851.0

There you go. My review from late last year. Kelly has a good attitude and she does what dhe says on the tin.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123851.0

There you go. My review from late last year. Kelly has a good attitude and she does what dhe says on the tin.

Agreed - great BJ skills and as said, good attitude. Strange incall premises though as think there is someone else there.

Agreed - great BJ skills and as said, good attitude. Strange incall premises though as think there is someone else there.
Yes there is someone else there in the flat. I have my ideas as to who, from reading her profile but would not wish to possibly endanger the arrangement as I don't think it has any bearing on your time with Kelly. It's not an issue as far as I am concerned. Certainly not a maid/pimp/OH etc.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Yes there is someone else there in the flat. I have my ideas as to who, from reading her profile but would not wish to possibly endanger the arrangement as I don't think it has any bearing on your time with Kelly. It's not an issue as far as I am concerned. Certainly not a maid/pimp/OH etc.

Yes, I understand what you are saying and it didn't really deter me either, but it did feel a little odd.

Yes, I understand what you are saying and it didn't really deter me either, but it did feel a little odd.
Yes it does. Sorry I didn't mean to suggest you were not correct in bringing it up. It is a little weird.

Maybe the OP will come back and thank us for our info at some stage?  :lol:

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Yes it does. Sorry I didn't mean to suggest you were not correct in bringing it up. It is a little weird.

No problem.

At the end of the day I'm sure her skills will make up for the strange environment!

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi all, thanks for info, I've booked to see Kelly this week.

Don't forget the review Snakey !  :D