Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ambleside, anything at all?  (Read 2187 times)

Offline philanders1

Hello, I have a work contract coming up in the near future based around Ambleside. Had a search on here to see if anything happens punting wise in the area and I have drawn a blank. Google, Gumtree and AW haven't been much help either. :dash: To be honest a simple rub and tug between shifts would do the job. Are there any Oriental massage places that anyone knows​ of and I may have to TOFTT.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:08:38 am by philanders1 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Probably out of luck unless you're into sheep  :hi:

Offline Scotpunter

External Link/Members Only
Does outcall just 30 mins away.

This girl has been in Carlisle for a long time. No reviews here as yet though and is a Rom.

Cumbria by and large is a punting wasteground. VERY occasional decent touring girl but that is it.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

nearest Thai places are Thai Angels in Lancaster, where you can get massage and HE (search this site) and a spa in Penrith which is an unknown quantity. The spa has visiting massage girls from a Carlisle-based parlour, but what they offer is uncertain. I've texted and asked in the past and been told they do HE. However no-one here has reviewed them, and a thread about whether the Carlisle parent site offers HE or FS collapsed with an argument with a group of fanboys saying they didn't, another group saying they did. So what the truth is is anyones guess
There's also a Thai massage parlour in Ulverston, but she's never offered extras to me, though one chap on here claims he's been successful there. She's a middle aged matron though, not much of a looker

Thai Angels has two websites

Ulverston Thai Massage

The Penrith place also has two websites, and even seems to operate under two names

I'd forget any idea of going to Carlisle - at this time of year roads north of Ambleside will be close to impassable due to tourists. Penrith is just about doable in sensible time, but still not easy driving. Far easier to go south

Offline con-a-ser

Online scutty brown

Offline Deepstroker

I would honestly say this is your best option

I second that. Ruth used to be in Kendal but has apparently moved? Shes a lovely lady.

Offline Home Alone

I second that. Ruth used to be in Kendal but has apparently moved? Shes a lovely lady.

Ye-e-es, but, . . .

My memory isn't what it used to be, and I can't find anything on the Prostitute Blacklist on the Punting Wiki about Strawberry Blonde; but I'm sure I read some controversy about her on here 3 or so years ago.

Was it something to do with bad-mouthing clients?

Hornysi

I can confirm a very nice oily handjob in Ulverston for £20 on top  :hi:

Offline philanders1

Thank you to everyone for your contributions, I will report back here and review once I start the contract.