Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst tattoos you've seen on a girl  (Read 4706 times)

Offline mmmwhat

Recently saw a Channel logo on a girls chest, on full show. She must really love that brand.

Offline willie loman

Some guys name on a girls mons veneris.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A Tigger standing on a icecube. Why?

Grumbleguts

There was a milf with "Fuck tha Police" tattooed above her tits. Thought at the time, not very classy :hi:

Offline Alvin

A polish girl with a huge stomach tatt that looked like it had started as a horus eye but had mutted so it covered her entire stomach and was so dark you could hardly see the detail plus the line work was extremely ragged.

Offline McSwell

Some guys name on a girls mons veneris.

I had something similar, bent her over for doggie and she had a blokes name across the small of her back.....:-/

McSwell

Offline mrwhite

On an escalator in Glasgow a few days ago I saw a girl with Karl and Lenny (from the Simpsons) tattooed into a broken heart on the back of a girls calf! 

It hadn't been done well either!

Offline Carpy

Recently saw a Channel logo on a girls chest, on full show. She must really love that brand.

Miss Sex Machine by any chance? She also had a 'property of tattoo' with her old pimps name amongst the hundreds of other tattoos she had

Offline dubs

Offline dubs

Miss Sex Machine by any chance? She also had a 'property of tattoo' with her old pimps name amongst the hundreds of other tattoos she had

She was actually the first I thought of for this thread

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gollygiant

Offline thetinman007

I was getting a lovely b2b massage from a pretty young thing in bucharest when I noticed a huge portrait of her parents in her back!  Both parents, dad's arm around mum's shoulders , staring back at met. Strange.

Offline marine

Very classy  :sarcastic:

Fuck me...

For me the worst was name on the inside of the thigh.. Killed a mood a little when moving towards RO.

Offline munterhunter

Not a working girl just a local slapper my mate went with. We caught him fucking her on the bonnet of another mates car in a pub carpark one night she had mild and bitter on her tits not done by a proper tattooist..classy. this was 30+ years ago!

Offline hungrypunt

Not a working girl just a local slapper my mate went with. We caught him fucking her on the bonnet of another mates car in a pub carpark one night she had mild and bitter on her tits not done by a proper tattooist..classy. this was 30+ years ago!

My type of Gal :)

TheRuiner

pretty bloody awful, but the teenager in me found it funny. Come to think of it I pretty much still was at the time.
"Keep off the grass, no ball games". On her bikini line above her dyed-green pubes.
Early 20's punkish WG, Manchester circa '88.

Offline Widescreen

A street walker in Bradford had had her name and address on each thigh.  This was in the Yorkshire Ripper days and she said it was they could identify her if he got her.....  Freaky or what...

TheRuiner

A street walker in Bradford had had her name and address on each thigh.  This was in the Yorkshire Ripper days and she said it was they could identify her if he got her.....  Freaky or what...

You know first hand or is that an urban legend?

Offline dubs

Vivienne-Dean from Wales

Lovely sheep's skull to look at while you're rogering her.  I guess it reminds the Welsh guys of their first sexual experience on a hillside in the Brecon Beacons

Offline fudi_maar

Cannot remember any specific types of tatoos, but Gina Snake at LMP/TPC had a large part of her body covered with tatoos......made her look gross in my opinion.

Offline shaunogg

I saw one that had the classic crap and cheap tattoo  a dolphin on her foot. Really bad work. Looked like the dolphin had had s stroke!

It set my mind back to that old joke.
2 dolphins swimming along in the ocean.
First dolphin says ' do you know what, i am going to get s tattoo of a chavvy english girl on my flipper'
Second dolphin says.
' you should totally do that babes, make you look well lush'

Offline Malvolio

Tattoos don't normally bother me, but there was a WG on Adultwork that has big tattoos on her thighs - enough to put me off booking her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I saw one that had the classic crap and cheap tattoo  a dolphin on her foot. Really bad work. Looked like the dolphin had had s stroke!

It set my mind back to that old joke.
2 dolphins swimming along in the ocean.
First dolphin says ' do you know what, i am going to get s tattoo of a chavvy english girl on my flipper'
Second dolphin says.
' you should totally do that babes, make you look well lush'
I saw a girl with this tattoo, she was a top shag though.

Offline anonyorks

I had something similar, bent her over for doggie and she had a blokes name across the small of her back.....:-/

McSwell

Yeah and me too. It was something really generic like Steve  :lol:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

For me no matter what it is of, tattooed tits always say "I'm a slag"!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
For me no matter what it is of, tattooed tits always say "I'm a slag"!
For me it's lower back tattoos, never a met a girl with one of those who say no to cock.

Offline Roth

For me it's lower back tattoos, never a met a girl with one of those who say no to cock.

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Offline weewilly

Received a lapdance off a girl in Edinburgh years ago and when she turned around she had a 'tramp stamp' of the words dirty wee midden, let's just say it killed any set vibes

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yeah, tattoo of bloke's name can be weird. Only saw it once, fairly small neat "Dave" near the webbing between thumb and forefinger of her hand but thing is, it was really in my vision when she was stroking and wanking my cock.
Flip side of this is how many of them have to look at intricate, colourful, flowery tatts dedicated to wives/partners inked on punters???

Offline Chorley

She was actually the first I thought of for this thread

Banging body, pretty face :bomb: Tats look stupid but I bet she's utter filth?!!! :yahoo:  :wacko:

Offline Chorley

Tattoos don't normally bother me, but there was a WG on Adultwork that has big tattoos on her thighs - enough to put me off booking her.
Wasn't Bia Petite was it?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Just found this one whilst idly flicking through AW..... I'm literally stunned! What was she thinking???

I'm not sure about on inserting pics using my tablet, I'll have a go but this is her link if pic not there......

External Link/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Just found this one whilst idly flicking through AW..... I'm literally stunned! What was she thinking???

I'm not sure about on inserting pics using my tablet, I'll have a go but this is her link if pic not there......

That's........ different.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw that profile a few weeks back when I was searching the NW and thought "Why would you"

Offline Fully Sated

YorkshireGuy

Had one recently with a small tattoo on her back saying "Property of John" - was not even a BF but a tattoo artist apparently.

Offline Good-timer

I had a meet with Phoenix External Link/Members Only
I knew she had loads of tattoos. After she finished giving me a blow job she lied on her back so I could go at her in mish. Just above her pussy she has a tattoo that says 'daddy's little princess'.
Loved it ! Lol

midnightcowboy

I have almost been sick, twice, whilst reading this thread. Although it's compelling, like a car carsh.

Poor loves.

I fucked a whore recently with a 'Princess' tatoo above her pussy, I'm sure it was cute once, and maybe she was somebody's princess, but I could't help thinking that she should have put 'whore' there instead.

Saw a girl once sat down in the street with 'MATT' across her lower back in really bad type, and badly done.

I just hope Matt doesn't do one..

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:11:26 pm by midnightcowboy »

n1 jack

a love heart tattoo on her tit - Classy!!

midnightcowboy

I found myself wondering, are there any cock tatoos ?

Now that would be classy.

Offline shagmore

This is why I do not like tattoos, and would avoid a WG with them.
Just don't look right
 :crazy:

taoe36

Are there any WG's without tattoos these days?  Are there any girls under 30 that don't have them?  Go to Ibiza or Mallorca and you could play spot the girls with no tattoos these days.

Girls with lots of tattoos aren't the sort that go for clean shaven blokes like me that wear ties to boring office jobs.  They like bad men like pimps and drug dealers.  So even though I'd hate my gf to have one, I do quite like paying to stick my cock in trashy, chavvy girls that are covered in them.

bigmanbigman

Best one on bum is

(Your name )

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Are there any WG's without tattoos these days?  Are there any girls under 30 that don't have them?  Go to Ibiza or Mallorca and you could play spot the girls with no tattoos these days.

Girls with lots of tattoos aren't the sort that go for clean shaven blokes like me that wear ties to boring office jobs.  They like bad men like pimps and drug dealers.  So even though I'd hate my gf to have one, I do quite like paying to stick my cock in trashy, chavvy girls that are covered in them.
Seems to be a trend on women over 50 getting them done. It's not just the young ones. You do get rock chicks as well and clubbers, it's not just the "chavs" who have a lot of tattoos. Spotting girls without is right.

taoe36

You do get rock chicks as well and clubbers, it's not just the "chavs" who have a lot of tattoos.

Aren't they generally just middle class chavs that prefer bad-ass pimps and drug dealers to their own kind?

nten

I've talked about April from the X lounge in a previous post. External Link/Members Only

No idea who Rob is and I couldn't read the writing next to the portrait on her back because I didn't have my glasses on. Terrible ink, brilliant fuck though.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Aren't they generally just middle class chavs that prefer bad-ass pimps and drug dealers to their own kind?
Not sure. I think it's a case of like attracting like, most rock chicks seem to go with rock guys.

Online webpunter

If you use the member search function & write in 'tatt' 51 profiles are showing