Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY SOPHIE 4U - Romford  (Read 1846 times)

5 review(s) for SEXY SOPHIE MILF (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline oneeyesnake

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: arramged the meeting via text in advance of time. She texted on the day to confirm the appointment and to mske sure that i was going to be present.

Venue: close to town centre, based in a block of apartments with parking spaces available.

Apartment: 2 bedrooms. Both the bedroom and bathroom that i utilised afterwards were clean.

Meeting: confirmed apartment number and went through. Apartment block was quiet and felt safe. Sophie opened the and she looked stunning in a black set of bra/nickers. Exchanged the cash and then we started to kiss. She did not hold back and delivered a full gfe session. All services that i required were delivered with gusto. The OWO was great..nice and slow with balls being given attention. Covered sex in a number of postions. 2 pops later i could not wipe the smile fromm my face. At no time did she look at the watch and by the time i walked out it was 20 minutes over.

So in conclusion, would i go back. Definitely.

:thumbsup: