Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA (Lewisham)  (Read 1340 times)

6 review(s) for --- MYA --- (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5185846) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

kentpunterryan

After seeing a few good reviews about Maya i thought her service sounded good even though she looks rough so i booked her for for an hour a few days ago, comms were ok all done by text, arrived on time, phoned her and text her and got no reply as to the door number, waited 20 minutes, text again, phoned again, still nothing, sent a text and thanked her for wasting my time, parking was a nightmare too, seems like she does not give a fuck about punters and obviously double booked, i got a text an hour later saying it was ok to come now, by which time i was hanging out the back of a chinese milf in Bexley, avoid wasting your time on this one

Dick4snowqueens

Did you call ahead of time to confirm you were making your way or you just jumped into your car and headed to shitty Lewisham

kentpunterryan

I called around three hours before i went and she sent a confirmation text back, she will just waste your time, don`t bother

Offline mattmatt

OP thank you for your review.

Seeing that Maya had moved South, which was more accessible for me and that she also had some reasonable reviews/was VFM, I tried to contact her. After several calls and texts, with no response, I gave up.

I also noted that after I tried to contact her, her rate went up to £100/hr but this has now gone back down to £90/hr.

alexem82

...by which time i was hanging out the back of a chinese milf in Bexley, avoid wasting your time on this one
I want to know who the Chinese milf is!  :lol:
Link?