Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique Aberdeen  (Read 1786 times)

20 review(s) for LOVELY_M.O.N.I.C.A (16 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline tattiepatty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing the review by JT I decided to take the plunge. Really glad I did. Good looking slim girl. Photo's are accurate. In fact I'd the whole add is accurate. No CIM but this is as advertised. No fingers inside but other than this everything is as advertised. A great meet. 1 of the best I've had since Katy left. I am really glad I found this site as without the encouragement of reviews I would have turned away from a Romanian.

Macattak

This sounds like a decent addition to the punting scene up here. Think I will give her a blast next week. Did she let you fuck her arse?

Offline tattiepatty

Extra 20 and dependant on size. She looked at me and said it was too big, I though yah de yah de, the usual shit, then she continued to say she would try and if not possible she would return the extra money. She greased up and tried hard, and scored. I also asked her to lie on her back with her head over the edge so I could try Deepthroat. She said she hated that position but following a promise that I'd be gentle she went for it. Very eager to please and a great punt.

Macattak

Cheers mate that seals the deal gonna line her up for next week. Need a decent result couple of negatives recently. On the plus side a decent flurry of reviews for the granite city being posted on here in recent days.

BK899

Nice one pal, I think I too will add her to the hit list  :thumbsup:

Macattak

Hey min, You best take a break BK!!! There can't be much fanny left for you to ride uphere :yahoo:

Offline tattiepatty

treat her well guys we need some decent options here as it has been very hit and miss lately. she intends to stay in Aberdeen till August.

Macattak

You have got to admire these girls only £20 extra to get their dunger stretched seems almost like a bargain

Offline tattiepatty

I agree it is GVFM IMHO but my experience is that more expensive seldom means better. Some girls seem to get high ideas and price themselves way out but for most 100 to 120 is plenty to pay. If we stick to these prices the overpriced rip off rogues may leave Aberdeen and leave the genuine girls like Monique.

jack_tyler

Extra 20 and dependant on size. She looked at me and said it was too big, I though yah de yah de, the usual shit, then she continued to say she would try and if not possible she would return the extra money. She greased up and tried hard, and scored. I also asked her to lie on her back with her head over the edge so I could try Deepthroat. She said she hated that position but following a promise that I'd be gentle she went for it. Very eager to please and a great punt.

Nice one mate !!
Did you manage to take her properly from the arse?

Offline JJM

You have got to admire these girls only £20 extra to get their dunger stretched seems almost like a bargain

Inflation add £30 now for the fart box entry

Offline tattiepatty

Yes JT. and thanks for the pointer that sent me there. increased to 30 already. I hope she doesn't go stupid on price.

Macattak

If you were ever in any doubt whether or not the tarts read the reviews on here this is a perfect example, hence the hike in price to £30. That's why a realistic critique keeps them in check before they get dillusions of grandeur. However in this case it's probably more likely the tart thinking OMG loads of blokes are gonna pitch up with the sole intention of blasting fuck out of the shit pipe. Doesn't fancy returning to Romania with a burst dunger and walking like John Wayne. You can see her point.  :wacko:

Offline JJM

Your friend Eve01 registered to reply to a review previously.

On this Monique was a positive from me, not the usual Romanian attitude

BK899

@ Macattak

"OMG loads of blokes are gonna pitch up with the sole intention of blasting fuck out of the shit pipe"

Cracked me up  :lol:

Offline Tall and Tattooed

she was in edinburgh for ages sharing with another wg.  her pics are awesome and she looks to be a great little minx.  i hope she comes back she was on my hotlist, i just didn't get an opportunity...  gutted.   (maybe i did have a chance but chickened out as i had 3-4 bad toftt experiences on the bounce, and no reviews then meant another possible let down.)
she looks super sexy.