Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G pattie - Aberdeen (Although normally works in Manchester)  (Read 1329 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

BK899

External Link/Members Only

Premier G pattie is a Manchester WG but has occasional visits to Aberdeen.

Again this is from a while ago, incase you think I shag 8 in 2 days!

Comms were good, all done by text, at the time the meet was on Hutcheon St, fairly discreet apart from having to wait outside with static traffic.

Fairly good looking girl, probably around 30, face was nice enough. Her english was pretty good too.

Cracking body on her though, big fake boobs but pretty good ones, also very clean all over.

Seemed up for most things, and was a bloody good shag.

Her prices are higher up in ABZ, 140 for an hour.

Higher than I would normally pay, but an excellent service, and she is very good at talking dirty.

Would defo recommend if she returns, guaranteed good punt I would say.

Offline DazzieD

Have seen her a few times in Manchester. Was tempted to se her again last week but was put off by the fact she bumped up her prices for  her visit.

BK899

Yea totally agree, my normal limit is 120 for an hour

Offline tazman1002001

Proces now showing as £100 per hour .... Maybe she has been reading UKP lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline King_Dong

She was £100 for the hour with £40(?) extra for anal when I saw her in Kent 18 months or so back. I'd happily pay more for her though - the one girl I went back to see again the very next day. I've emailed her a fair few times over those 18 months asking her to come back to Kent but no joy.