Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: marie -ann @zen upminster massage  (Read 2336 times)

Offline djs1969

Tel 07476 041410 External Link/Members Only.
Visited for an hour yesterday and was offered a brazillian girl ? So I thought why not. £45 for a hr massage.
She was big busted and big bum -not my thing but wanted to try different girl.
Massage was good -I would say swedish type? But she did stuff in the massage ive never had b4 (like slapping my back/legs ???) Massage was not overly sexually .not much up between legs like some girls .after 45 mins was asked 2 turn over.she started on my legs then onto grion area.i was fully erect now nad she nodded and asked 'handjob' no - how much.or what else was on offer.and I fealt that was all I was gonna be offered.i did touch /stroke her bum and boob (clothed).I dont think she would do b2b (but maybe if you regular ?)
So £45 for massage and I gave her £20 4 he.

Offline Parking

I still can't get over the fact that the last time I went I got a 40 year old chinese woman, didn't ask me to turn over so I was on my front the whole hour. No HJ, nothing offered, just a shit massage and everyone disappeared when I left the room .  :angry: :dash:

vt

I still can't get over the fact that the last time I went I got a 40 year old chinese woman, didn't ask me to turn over so I was on my front the whole hour. No HJ, nothing offered, just a shit massage and everyone disappeared when I left the room .  :angry: :dash:

Maybe you looked like an undercover detective from the Vice Squad!?  :lol:

Offline dieseldriver

Hahaha, last night I saw Sophie. B2B, + HJ third visit. See my review.... :D

Offline Mij

I've seen Marianne a few times now. Consistency good service and not a clock watcher.
Differs a bit from the others as she keeps you guessing a bit longer as she carries on massaging you after you have turned over and only asks about extras with about 15-20 mins to go, but last two times has over-run by about 15 mins anyway so not a problem in the end.

B2B, 69, cim and swallow (if you do cim!), for £50 .....not bad!
Might be up for fs as well I think once she gets to know you more

:drinks:

Offline Big Bad R

How's the parking in the week ?

Offline dieseldriver

How's the parking in the week ?

Pay & Display spaces if you can get one? If not, I've read on here you can park in their back yard. Providing another punter not doing the same?

Offline Stitch

Pay & Display spaces if you can get one? If not, I've read on here you can park in their back yard. Providing another punter not doing the same?

There's parking for up to 4 cars at the back, but also the possibility of getting boxed in. I always park there, but park so that no one can block me (selfish git) haha

Offline djs1969

Parking really not a problem tbh - you can park in their car park - but I try not to lol - I park in side street £1.50 up to 2 hours.
You lucky boy mij - I really got the feeling of her that was it (hj) as far as extras go ! Good luck 2 you - id love 2 see her tits  :lol:

Offline Parking

Maybe you looked like an undercover detective from the Vice Squad!?  :lol:
Maybe I was just too young for their liking  :dash: