Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salon24 : how do I persuade the receptionist?  (Read 5102 times)

jaydee15

I saw busty brunette Carla here a few months ago and fancied a return visit. Didn't have means to check online as I was just in the area, so I went in and found out she'd left  :(
Anyhow, the receptionist caught my eye as we discussed my needs [massive boobies] and all the while I couldn't lift my eyes from her huge assets, despite her wearing a fully-covering sweater. The wg's on offer were slim slender, and I politely enquired if she herself was up for some business. Sadly, she refused.
So this is my reason for posting: should/how can I persue this avenue again?
I have had enjoyable extras involving the maid at other parlours in the past. If any of you guys have been to Salon24 lately, you must know who I'm on about. The receptionist is cute, blonde, twenties, glasses and has simply enormous juggs at odds with her trim figure. My guess is they're implants but I still would like to have a go!
Any help, suggestions or more gratefully received guys. Awaiting some sarkey humour too ;)

Offline Lalalaveets

right, this is what you'll need to do.... You need electrical tape, pliers, 2kg of organic compost, a philips screwdriver, a paper clip and finally as much money as the cash machine will cough up.

Go back to the brothel... throw all that shit away except for the money... then offer it to her.

Goodluck.
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

right, this is what you'll need to do.... You need electrical tape, pliers, 2kg of organic compost, a philips screwdriver, a paper clip and finally as much money as the cash machine will cough up.

Go back to the brothel... throw all that shit away except for the money... then offer it to her.

Goodluck.

Might give this approach a go on Nicola at Sheridans.....

tcm

Offline con-a-ser

Might give this approach a go on Nicola at Sheridans.....

tcm

More chance at salon24
enquire if she works the rooms or anywhere else
often girls do rooms & reception different days, but frowned upon if they go in room as taking money of those paying there wages (the girls ) some places offer a fluffer service where maid will assist
normally one girl places

Davewhite

Do not think any cash machine would hold enough money to tempt Nichola

Offline howrude

Salon 24 has had some great busty girls working there. So if you can't fuck the receptionist, there'll be other girls there.

jaydee15

Thanks so far guys. I've heard Nicola had another boob-job a few months ago, and I've not been to Sheridan's since the party (I gave a report) just how big is Nicola now then?
I must say there's something about fucking receptionists when they are NOT wg's that turns me on more, which is a little ridiculous considering...
Has anyone noticed the Salon24 receptionist I'm on about? Yes they do have other busty ladies, but the receptionist is amazing, slim and probably H-cup at least...

Offline Kriss

I must say there's something about fucking receptionists ...

Agreed and over the (many) years I've managed in twice, once not so great and once really great. First time I just asked the girl when she came into the room pretending that I thought it was the receptionist I was expecting. Second time the receptionist came on to me a bit and when I asked the question she said she could do it but only as a FFM. It was probably a scam but WTF, it worked for me and the other girl had an easy hour of it.

I once worked (legit job) with a woman who said she was once the receptionist a Xanadu and she said she want home every night feeling as randy as fuck, so maybe receptionists can be persuaded?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll

Offline JamesCollins

I once managed to persuade a girl who was only supposed to do massages but I suspect this was slightly bullshit. Did have a really filthy shag on a chair though, I don't think she did it that often.

kayleyjo1234

Thanks so far guys. I've heard Nicola had another boob-job a few months ago, and I've not been to Sheridan's since the party (I gave a report) just how big is Nicola now then?

She's only had one boob job love  :)
I'm gonna guess DD's, they're big x

Offline george r

She's only had one boob job love  :)
I'm gonna guess DD's, they're big x

Hi Kayleyjo,   Do you know if Natasha ex Sheridans is working anywhere ?

kayleyjo1234

I don't know love sorry. Last I knew she was a receptionist at Abbies :unknown: not sure if she is working the rooms anywhere x
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 04:06:25 pm by kayleyjo1234 »

Offline george r

I don't know love sorry. Last I knew she was a receptionist at Abbies :unknown: not sure if she is working the rooms anywhere x

thanks anyway, Abbies has just closed down  :thumbsdown:

jaydee15

So has anybody on here been to Salon24 and seen what all my fuss is about? Has anybody else has to play a long-game to get their way?

Offline ally24

I visit salon24 quite a bit or did till few weeks back as the line up right now seems to be a revolving door. However can't think who you are referring to. The blonde receptionist is certainly not in her twenties!

northern1960

Salon 24 has had some great busty girls working there. So if you can't fuck the receptionist, there'll be other girls there.

I was at Salon 24 a year ago. I had a boob job with a big busty black woman. She was a bit passive but very friendly. Would like to visit her again for more. Have you tried her? Think her name was Zora or so...

Yanusmc

If you've asked and she said no then that's a no.

It's an easy concept to understand. IF I asked to fuck your arse and you said no would you like me to keep asking?

Offline Barclay Spank

I was at Salon 24 a year ago. I had a boob job with a big busty black woman. She was a bit passive but very friendly. Would like to visit her again for more. Have you tried her? Think her name was Zora or so...
I've had Zara. She was lovely.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.

Trenchrat1418

If she says no, but don’t try, try, try again

Because she will not move just for you.  in Liverpool, they was a place, where a receptionist was one not to agree with, she left and one of her daughters took over the reception. 

When she left, her sister took over, I did ask her but she refused but she was happy to do a two girl and one day I finally get on her good side and we had a good time that day.

At first if you don’t succeed, just give up

northern1960

I've had Zara. She was lovely.

Okay, thanks. I had the same impression, so I´d like to see her again. Ipaid only 40 for half an hour.
What service did you have done with her?
Sorry for asking, but I like good recommendations. Thanks

Offline Barclay Spank

I can't remember exactly what I did with her. Have you seen the black one that's there on Mondays. Alissia or something? Someone was raving about her.

Offline Barclay Spank

Okay, thanks. I had the same impression, so I´d like to see her again. Ipaid only 40 for half an hour.
What service did you have done with her?
Sorry for asking, but I like good recommendations. Thanks
I couldn't remember what I did with Zara, but I'll copy-and-paste what I put on my blog at the time:-

When I got there I was told that there were three women there but only two available right then. I was shown both of them and I chose a big black woman called Zara. As I was going up the stairs the maid was talking on the phone to someone and mentioned that Cat is there today. I had seen Cat last year and I thought that she was the best I'd seen all year. I said to the maid that I'd seen Cat and I liked her. She said Cat's not available and I decided to go with Zara and not wait for Cat to become available.

Zara was lovely. She was friendly so she put me at ease. She's not as young slender or pretty as Cat but I had a good time with her. I said I wanted to see her pussy so she lay back on the bed and opened her legs. She played with herself and I could soon see that she's a bit of a nymphomaniac. She was wanking herself and ignoring me. I got an erection and I said we can put a condom on and try to have sex. I got on top of her but before too long I lost my erection as so often happens with me.

I asked her how she felt about men putting their fingers inside her and she said she's fine with that. I gently inserted fingers inside her and she played with her clitoris. It got quite frantic and I think she had an orgasm. She has a very dark skin and a West Indian accent. Meanwhile I was wanking myself with my other hand and I had an orgasm. She had told me that a couple of men had come on her that day.

I was at Salon 24 yesterday and I asked about the black girl there called Estelle (not Alissia as I said before). I was told she's there Tuesdays and Saturdays.

northern1960

Cheers!
Yes Estelle is good, but I like Zara more

Offline caneira12

what are the prices on salon 24

Offline ThreeSixty

£30 for 20 minutes is what I always go for.  No idea how much longer visits are.

Yanusmc

£30 for 20 minutes is what I always go for.  No idea how much longer visits are.

A half hour visit is 10 minutes long, an hour is 40 minutes longer

Offline Janesdesired

I think Nicola at Sheridans is definitely a never, last time I spoke to her she told me she doesn't even have sex anymore! Salon id recommend getting a membership to Amour and hoping that the girls are having a quiet night. Just saying :)

Offline ThreeSixty

A half hour visit is 10 minutes long, an hour is 40 minutes longer

Cheers for clearing that up.  Had no idea there were 60 minutes in an hour..... :dash:

By how much more it's probably clear to most people other than the stupid that I meant in terms of cost.

Offline Kriss

Cheers for clearing that up.  Had no idea there were 60 minutes in an hour..... :dash:

By how much more it's probably clear to most people other than the stupid that I meant in terms of cost.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll

Offline Goldfinch

:lol: :D

Yanusmc

Just trying to help

Offline ThreeSixty

Just trying to help

I'm pretty sure you just missed the boat on helping and took a detour somewhere.  :wacko:

You didn't mean 30 minutes is £10 more (£40 in total) and 60 minutes if £40 more (£70 in total) did you?  If so then that would explain a lot.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 09:07:05 pm by ThreeSixty »

Yanusmc

I'm pretty sure you just missed the boat on helping and took a detour somewhere.  :wacko:

You didn't mean 30 minutes is £10 more (£40 in total) and 60 minutes if £40 more (£70 in total) did you?  If so then that would explain a lot.

Was just humouring myself, I'm sorry it's called you so much distress

jaydee15

She's still on reception, but maybe my horn has called down because she didn't seem that big. Then again, I've seen Dutch Airline size ladies since my crush on her two years ago...

Offline jorbert

So who have you seen and can recommend? For massive jugs I would recommend Darlia at Lady Janes - an H cup at least, and gives a great service, if you can put up with the grotty condition of the parlour.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

For massive jugs I would recommend Darlia at Lady Janes - an H cup at least, and gives a great service, if you can put up with the grotty condition of the parlour.

What day's does Darlia work? Much appreciate any info on Nationality, Age, Looks, Service etc etc.