Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberEdinburghxx - ~Edinburgh  (Read 4293 times)

4 review(s) for AmberEdinburghxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Joe Tortolano

External Link/Members Only

My last punt, yes I know, once a punter always a punter etc. Saw all I wanted to with the exception of 1 where our schedules never aligned. Got all I wanted to out of my punting and had some exceptional punts and some not so good punts.

Anyway, onto Amber. Struggling to work out how to review and have given her the benefit of a very large doubt with a neutral and not negative review in what was a bit of a car crash of a punt.

Sent her an email the night before for an outcall. Few emails and texts and all was arranged without any hassle and a good attitude. Come the night she asked to push the time out, which I was fine with as was home and wasn't heading back out either way. Got pushed out a couple more times and she was apparently travelling for ages, began to think she was a timewaster. She eventually arrived about 2 or 3 hours after original time, albeit she had been in touch throughout that time.

Her profile is accurate and she has a fantastic figure, a nice local girl and easy to talk to. She's still new to this and was quite nervous, which is fair enough for someone just starting and heading to strangers flats. She was soon at ease and we chatted away, she was clearly hammered though. Brought her own half drunk bottle of wine, we had a few drinks and she was necking all of her drinks. Moved to the bedroom and not really got any real details to give, she does OWO, FK, A-levels, DP with her dildo, absolute filth. However she was that drunk, and I was relatively sober it just didn't feel right, she was really into it but falling all over. I just stopped early on as it just wasn't right, she was far too drunk for me to feel comfortable doing anything.

She was aware of her state and apologised, explaining about the nerves etc but she should really just have cancelled. I now know her real name, stuff about her growing up, her WG mates real name etc. Could probably find her online if I was so inclined, luckily for her I'm not. She did talk about her plan being to have a few regular punters rather than focus on the volumes. She talked about making it up to me in a second meeting and she would be sober now she has met me. To be honest, if  I didn't intend to "retire" now I'd probably think about it as she has the potential to be an exceptional punt. Suppose she could go two ways depending on being able to do this work without a drink or 10 or not.

Was concious this is her first review on here as far as I can see. So didn't want to stop her punting career as it's getting started hence the Neutral rather than a Negative. There are lots of positives to her and she has the potential to be one of the best, my experience was she needs to learn and learn fast as getting that drunk turning up to someone's home for a first meet is really dangerous.

Cheers

Offline Warden51

Thanks for the review Joe.  What is Amber like facially?

Offline Marcus0101

External Link/Members Only

My last punt, yes I know, once a punter always a punter etc. Saw all I wanted to with the exception of 1 where our schedules never aligned. Got all I wanted to out of my punting and had some exceptional punts and some not so good punts.

Anyway, onto Amber. Struggling to work out how to review and have given her the benefit of a very large doubt with a neutral and not negative review in what was a bit of a car crash of a punt.

Sent her an email the night before for an outcall. Few emails and texts and all was arranged without any hassle and a good attitude. Come the night she asked to push the time out, which I was fine with as was home and wasn't heading back out either way. Got pushed out a couple more times and she was apparently travelling for ages, began to think she was a timewaster. She eventually arrived about 2 or 3 hours after original time, albeit she had been in touch throughout that time.

Her profile is accurate and she has a fantastic figure, a nice local girl and easy to talk to. She's still new to this and was quite nervous, which is fair enough for someone just starting and heading to strangers flats. She was soon at ease and we chatted away, she was clearly hammered though. Brought her own half drunk bottle of wine, we had a few drinks and she was necking all of her drinks. Moved to the bedroom and not really got any real details to give, she does OWO, FK, A-levels, DP with her dildo, absolute filth. However she was that drunk, and I was relatively sober it just didn't feel right, she was really into it but falling all over. I just stopped early on as it just wasn't right, she was far too drunk for me to feel comfortable doing anything.

She was aware of her state and apologised, explaining about the nerves etc but she should really just have cancelled. I now know her real name, stuff about her growing up, her WG mates real name etc. Could probably find her online if I was so inclined, luckily for her I'm not. She did talk about her plan being to have a few regular punters rather than focus on the volumes. She talked about making it up to me in a second meeting and she would be sober now she has met me. To be honest, if  I didn't intend to "retire" now I'd probably think about it as she has the potential to be an exceptional punt. Suppose she could go two ways depending on being able to do this work without a drink or 10 or not.

Was concious this is her first review on here as far as I can see. So didn't want to stop her punting career as it's getting started hence the Neutral rather than a Negative. There are lots of positives to her and she has the potential to be one of the best, my experience was she needs to learn and learn fast as getting that drunk turning up to someone's home for a first meet is really dangerous.

Cheers

This is very off putting. If she is prepared to spill her guts this easily to a stranger then she is in my opinion likely to speak about other punters and maybe even where they stay. No way i am risking that, shame as she looks hot as well. Also off putting she rocked up half pissed, very poor!

Offline Mr.A

Bump! Anyone seen her recently?

Online Name Not Found

Bump! Anyone seen her recently?

If you don't review someone instead of just bumping old posts and asking  'anyone seen this one'. questions, you may end up 'bumped' yourself.

Offline Mr.A

Apologies!!! I'm new to this and Edinburgh! Definitely will provide a review.

Offline Joe Tortolano

I see my intended retirement went well  :lol:

Offline Mr.A

Haha. Good retirement? How would you rate her looks? Is she only contactable via emails?

FlyingBreadMan

Haha. Good retirement? How would you rate her looks? Is she only contactable via emails?

She is contactable on [email-censored]

But I tend to call her on +[phone-censorred]

raul4

Funny you said that. I saw Amber last year and she was exactly the same. She spilled more than a few beans to me that night including her real name and profession and all sorts. She is extremely attractive and looks younger than her age, but can be very very wild. It was a good night, until she started getting bit out of control. I am still undecided if I would see her again? :unknown:

Offline Haulder

Last year I saw a girl from AW called Julie Hart. Always wondered if it was the same girl as the age and physical appearance are very similar she also had some wine when I was with her.

Online Name Not Found

Last year I saw a girl from AW called Julie Hart. Always wondered if it was the same girl as the age and physical appearance are very similar she also had some wine when I was with her.

Good of you to review her, and all the other WGs you've seen in the 4 years since you joined, to help out your fellow punters. Thanks for everything. You're a star.

raul4

Good of you to review her, and all the other WGs you've seen in the 4 years since you joined, to help out your fellow punters. Thanks for everything. You're a star.

This one was a bit over and beyond than some wine. I believe she arrived intoxicated.

Offline Marcus0101

This one was a bit over and beyond than some wine. I believe she arrived intoxicated.

So why didn't you put up a review?  :unknown:

Some amounts of roasters on here at the minute i must say!  :dash:

Offline Haulder

I don't punt that often so I rarely post.
The Julie Hart profile disappeared a day or two after I saw her. I'm not sure it's the same girl.

It's an amusing delusion to think that randomly having a go at people is a positive contribution????????  :dash:

Online Name Not Found

It's an amusing delusion to think that randomly having a go at people is a positive contribution????????  :dash:

A brave statement from someone with a total of fuck-all reviews.