Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Victoria_no1 Of Leeds LS11  (Read 1350 times)

randyponteandy

External Link/Members Only

27 year old very pretty Polish born girl with Spanish blood.  5'5"tall. long straight blonde hair.Amazing brown eyes, size 8 figure, nice B cup natural boobs.

Victoria had been on my hot list for a long time so I decided it was time to request a booking. I contacted her through the AdultWork email system so that she could see my good feedback and we agreed on a day and time. Her rates are good so I decided to take her some pink champagne as a gift.
On the chosen day I jumped in the bath and brushed my teeth and then set off. The day was red hot so I was sweaty after the drive. Before leaving my car I applied some deodorant and wiped around my face, testicles and cock with some baby wipes that I always carry. I don't know if it's a mental problem but usually I really struggle to cum when my balls have been hot, and after the sperm killing drive I wondered if I was going to be able to cum even once. Twice would be a massive bonus.

Victoria's place is a modern studio flat in a nice area. As I entered I was looking forward to seeing her because I knew she was really pretty as I had seen her profile many months ago and she had a face picture on it at that time. In the flesh Victoria is even more gorgeous than she looked on that picture. As soon as I saw her I was blown away. She has the most beautiful deep big brown eyes and lovely eye lashes. Her eye brows are beautifully manicured and her hair is really nice. She also has a lovely size 8 figure with cute natural boobs. She was wearing matching underwear and high heels. At 27 she is young but in my opinion she looks even younger.

Victoria immediately started kissing me with lots of wonderful tongue action and her breath was minty fresh. She kindly offered me some of the champagne I had brought but I declined as I was driving. Then she started passionately kissing me again really enthusiastically with lots of deep tongue action and a beautiful sexy smile on her face. She was caressing my cock as we were kissing and I grabbed her gorgeous ass and stroked her face and lovely soft hair. We moved on to the bed and continued kissing and then she moved down to my cock. She made lovely eye contact as she teased me, licking around the top of my inner thighs. Then she started to give me a mind blowing blow job with no condom on. I was moaning in ecstasy. I was so aroused and so eager to have sex with Victoria that I almost forgot to perform oral on her. She got on all fours after I asked for doggy style and she said "mmmm I bet you like my pussy don't you!", and I buried my face between her bum cheeks and started to give her pussy and ass a good licking. Her pussy tasted amazing and her anus was spotlessly clean. Victoria made all the right satisfying sounds as I performed oral on her and now I was so aroused that I needed to fuck her. The condom was applied and I started shafting her pussy from behind. Victoria's skin is lovely and soft and her sexy bum cheeks felt really nice to feel and run my hands over. She was quite vocal during sex. She said things like "ooh that's a nice cock", and "oh yes fuck me". I absolutely love it when pretty girls say the f word. It really turns me on!, especially if it's spontaneous, which this was, I never asked her to say it. The room temperature was perfect but I was sweating a lot, an after effect of the drive I think. I was delighted and surprised to find that I was able to sustain a hard cock because I usually struggle to do so when I'm hot. That is testament to how sexy Victoria is. Just before I reached orgasm I pulled out, pulled off the condom and asked her to suck me. She performed more amazing oral on me until I shot my load in to her mouth.

We lay on the bed and had a little rest and a nice chat. I'm fairly shy and quiet so Victoria did most of the talking. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She is charming, friendly and intelligent and her english is impressively immaculate considering that it isn't her first language.

We started kissing and caressing again. Before long I was hard and Victoria had straddled me and was playing with my cock . Then, she turned around and sat on my face. I started to tongue her pussy again as she sucked my cock. It was absolutely fantastic. I asked for more sex, this time in reverse cowgirl position. She applied another condom and hopped on my cock and started riding me. Her ass looked fantastic moving up and down on me and she is an expert cock rider. Now I was pretty sure she was going to make me cum a second time, one of only 3 girls who has ever managed to make me do so. As I was getting close I asked her to wank me off but she added a little extra special something to make it even better. After removing the condom she laid next to me an produced a little vibrator and started teasing me with it. She started saying things like "ooh you naughty boy, I want to make you my slave" and "would you like a prostrate massage", I nodded and she started ticking the area between my balls and anus with the vibrator whilst wanking me with her other hand. Then she said " I bet you wouldn't like it if I stuck it up your ass would you!" and I nodded frantically. So she said "oh so you would like it then" in a sexy voice. She put in on my anus. It was not a big painful thing, just a small vibrator and it felt fantastic. With the other hand she continued to give me an amazing hand job until I shot my load with a scream of pleasure.

There were now only a few minutes left of the session so I was surprised and delighted when she offered me a shower with her. It struck me that her service is very similar to that of starnatalia, so if you like her you'll also like Victoria and vice versa. Victoria and I went into the bathroom which has a really large shower in it, big enough for 4 people she told me. We had a lovely shower together, soaping up each others privates and kissing.

After rinsing, drying and dressing we kissed and said our goodbyes. All the way home I had a beaming smile. I was so happy. As I entered my home town I decided to nip in to home bargains and by amazing coincidence Van Morrisons 'Brown eyed girl' was playing in the store. When I heard it a huge smile spread across my face.

I definitely would love to see beautiful brown eyed Victoria again and strongly recommend her to all nice men :)

Offline wolfiesmith69

Another fantastic review fOR AV N01 who never fails to deliver--nice to see she has updated her Awork profile-looks fantastic !!! When in Leeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubs

Has she moved? She was in LS1 last time I saw her.

Approx location only please!

marlboro20

Two Posts, two glowing Reviews day after you joined UKP... and on two girls who duo. I'm very suspicious of who you are?

Offline hayneplane

Two Posts, two glowing Reviews day after you joined UKP... and on two girls who duo. I'm very suspicious of who you are?

Given that both girls have a long track record of glowing reviews I would not see anything dubious here. Most likely that the reviewer has been a long time lurker on punting forums and has taken on board the recommendations of trusted posters.

Online threechilliman

Given that both girls have a long track record of glowing reviews I would not see anything dubious here. Most likely that the reviewer has been a long time lurker on punting forums and has taken on board the recommendations of trusted posters.

That would be my thought as well. Usually I'm suspicious, but don't see what's to be gained here.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

That would be my thought as well. Usually I'm suspicious, but don't see what's to be gained here.

tcm

There's nothing to be gained.

As it happens I've done some digging and there is a very similar report to this elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing happening here to get excited about other than a punter who's had a damned fine time with a damned fine podge !!!

Offline Tricks

There's nothing to be gained.

As it happens I've done some digging and there is a very similar report to this elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing happening here to get excited about other than a punter who's had a damned fine time with a damned fine podge !!!

I knew you would have :hi: :thumbsup: