Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla_Brooks ~ Solihull  (Read 1912 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1Hr incall/£120

Well reviewed, however , recently I saw a post asking if anybody had seen her recently so here is another one!  My first meeting with her.

COMMS
  I have to say 10/10 . Really lucky to catch her, initial contact by AW e-mail as is her want if you are new and after about 10 minutes all arranged and I was booked to see her within the hour. She even asked for any dress/ make up requests which no other girl has ever done for me before, all good.

Arrived at the address ( quiet residential area )  and found a parking space quite easily , phoned to say I had arrived and told which house and in I went in.

The girl
   No surprises , Physically , from the description fellow members have given and her photo's she was as I had imagined. Size 6 -8  long dark hair , pretty and with the tats.

The meet
    As soon as I entered her bedroom I did explain to her what I wanted which was a gentle GFE go with the flow kinda thing and didn't mind at all if she wanted to take control but not a dom style thing, she took this in . She already had a glass of water for me and asked if I wanted a shower ( declined had one 15 minutes earlier )  so stripped off and joined her on the bed , she gets on top for some snogging before working her way down for some really good OWO , DT at times with accompanying  noises , also , at my request, she would come up and drool a combination of her spit and my precum into my mouth . ( one of my perverted desires I'm afraid ) .  I also asked her to come up and sit on face which she duly obliged . Soon I got rubbered up for some sex which was mostly doggy on the floor and she can take a pounding and also frequent slaps to her bum cheeks.  Then we had a break and she offered a massage which was nice, she found a few knots and we had a good chat about this and that until she asked me to turn over and she gave me more OWO this time to completion . She offered to massage me some more as there was still like 5 minutes left but I was beat , thanked her , got dressed and was on my way.

To sum up , speaking for my self she did everything I wanted in a meeting , good sex , bit of banter and no attitude although I think maybe she could be more heavy duty with others , as a one pop guy I have to make sure I don't overdo it early on.
Would I meet with her again ?  if the stars line up like they did last time then yes. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:26:51 am by getonit »

Offline Excalibur

How discrete is her apt GOI?  Net curtain twitching?

Jimmie48

It's a decent house in a quietish Street,and positioned so there's no one looking directly at it really.
Easy parking, no problems.