Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy_CleanApartment - Aberdeen  (Read 1204 times)

3 review(s) for Tracy_CleanApartment (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_tyler

Lads

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After the neutral I gave the first time base on a B&S I decided to try my chance again, also seeing one guy from here had gave her a positive review.

Result, same girl as the first time opened the door, talking some bullshit that the girl was already busy etc.. so I left. Therefore it's a negative this time, don't even waste your time with that.

I'm therefore questioning the review below:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139789.0
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:33:29 pm by jack_tyler »

Offline spud jizz

why ?
do you think  i made the whole thing up,
better things to do than lie about some rom hoor  :dash:
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Macattak

Jack not sure questioning the validity of a fellow punter is justified here. Have a look at Spuds reviews, 12 reviews only 2 positive, heep of neutral/negative, you can hardly accuse him of being a fluffy punter. I guess he got lucky that day. If we are gonna encourage people to post on here coz let's face it we all want a heads up on the good and the bad slagging off punters ain't helpful. Before you reply no I don't know spud and have never met him. Just my thoughts.

jack_tyler

why ?
do you think  i made the whole thing up,
better things to do than lie about some rom hoor  :dash:

I just thought it was weird but yeah maybe you were here at the right moment and that's it!

Online Don Quixote

The elephant in the room is whether she actually makes a good job of cleaning your apartment.