Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady of Secrets - Peterborough  (Read 1793 times)

1 review(s) for Lady of secrets (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

buffalobill

What a find ! young fresh and clean with a wonderful attitude. Was asked what i wanted and she did her very best with delivering it. 69 , CIM lots of DFK and a lovely demeanor , could not ask for more. Very happy and will return. I ignored the previous comments posted  about her and decided to see for myself, glad i did. Faultless punt  Haters hate on. Very slim build and tiny tits which is my bag.   07935691912  Local to Peterborough

Simplysimon

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:43:09 pm by Simplysimon »

Offline Steely Dan

OP: review a bit slim. Can you describe her more? How was the booking process? The venue? Attitude, time keeping and the rest.

Simon: why do you say she is a barebacker?

Simplysimon

OP: review a bit slim. Can you describe her more? How was the booking process? The venue? Attitude, time keeping and the rest.

Simon: why do you say she is a barebacker?

Because she says BB is an extra on her profile

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:07:19 pm by Simplysimon »

richie12

Because she states in her profile that "let you cum over my pussy (BB is extra please be aware)"  :vomit:

*Will be avoiding this one*  :hi:

buffalobill

The choice is always yours !

vt

Haters hate on.

I don't think previous mentions of this girl include anything like hate for hate's sake, but they did mention heroin addiction and barebacking, both of which would be a cause of concern for most punters. Did you not see any evidence of these aspects??

buffalobill

Was not offered BB and i used to live with a heroin addict so i know the signs and none were present

Offline Roth