Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Massage - Nottingham  (Read 2743 times)

9 review(s) for VICKYxMASSAGE (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline antmasterant

My first post so here goes. As someone who has enjoyed the occasional punt in the past I fancied coming out of retirement having browsed through the adult work site. Having had some poor experiences in the past and having a bit of a stiff back I fancied a nice massage with a bit of HR as a bonus. I saw the Vicky massage profile and decided to give her a call. She is located in the centre of Nottingham near Victoria Centre so plenty of parking albeit pay and display nearby. She is located in a block of flats which was excellent from a privacy perspective. Vicky is a tall, leggy brunette and quite attractive Polish lady. I opted for the £60 one hour massage. For an extra tenner she will take her top off which I didn't opt for. The massage was good and very relaxing with warm oil used. There was no teasing throughout the massage which was a bit disappointing but it did help relieve my back ache. The usual HE followed which was very nice. I don't know if it was a combination of the warm oil, her good technique or my full balls but I didn't last very long which was disappointing for me as I'd have like to have enjoyed the experience for longer. I'd certainly go again if the need arises.

Her contact details are 07874 111715. I'm posting this from a tablet so can't cut and paste the link easily although I notice its posted on her other reviews

Online PepeMAGA

cheers Ant,
what's her face like?

Offline Stickitin

I didn't think she was that great really, most of the Chinese/Thai places are better...

Offline antmasterant

cheers Ant,
what's her face like?

She's no supermodel but I thought she was fairly attractive pal.