Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deina-sexy-fullser - Birmingham  (Read 851 times)

3 review(s) for dennnna (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Flunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following on from pbrown's review I decided to pay Deina a visit.

An important note to begin with. When chatting to her outside and before she gave me her apartment number she asked my age and if I was English she didn't ask while I made the booking! I passed the test but would have been mightily pissed off if I was too old or young. When I asked her about it she said she didn't like punters too young but I would be clear on age and other problems she may have with punters before you head out to meet her.

Comms, she seems to ignore texts but answers her phone. The first time I called, she didn't answer but rang straight back. She texted me the postcode. I replied to that text a little later to confirm the time with her but she ignored it (may have been busy)? When I rang later she answered and confirmed. I arrived early and sent her a message to say I had parked up but again she ignored it. I called and she answered straight away which is when I had the above conversation.

As mentioned in the previous review Deina works out of Ryland St. Her apartment is a single, large open plan room set up with a double bed the main feature and a counter dividing the space between the bed and the kitchen. A couple of closed doors which I guess were an actual bedroom and bathroom. In one corner she had some music set up which played some classical music throughout my stay.

Deina is as her photos, facially I found her pleasantly attractive with very long hair which she tied up a couple of times. She is slim with smallish tits and a fair bit of arse to grab hold of in doggie. The feel of her body I would describe as soft all over, not saggy just not firm, probably nearer 30 than 23.

My first punt for a while so pushed the boat out and paid for the hour. I was offered a selection of drinks and a shower to start, she seems very relaxed about things and speaks fluent English. My money my choice, so I lay on my front while she gave me a half decent massage, my back to begin with and wiped off the oil before starting on my legs. One massaged and then wiped down before the second. Whilst still face down she has a play with the important bits to liven things up.

I turned over and she moved up the bed to ask if I liked kissing. A bit of open mouthed snogging, no tongues, followed before she headed off to nibble various parts of my body, neck, nipples, stomach and the inside of my thighs. No wet wipes in sight she oiled up the little fella and had him straining at the leash before wiping the oil off with some kitchen roll. What followed was a very enjoyable session of OWO with me trying hard not to finish early.

I invited her to switch position which she happily obliged, allowing me a prolonged session of oral on her. Clean shaven with a little bit of stubble sprouting through but a very hygienic meal lay in wait. I had her hips dancing around the motion of my tongue and she appeared to be enjoying my efforts but sadly I lack the technique of our more illustrious friends so no orgasm or streams flowing from her.

I lay back down and she resumed her OWO and I was ready for the main course. No hint or suggestion of bareback she was straight up for a strategically placed condom. Condom applied she climbed on top for cowgirl, leaning forward  for some more snogging. Into mish, where my instructions to play with her clit were followed and her breathing became a little more intense. Flipped over for doggie and the grand finale, I gave her a gentle slap on the arse, no complaints and at one point I had a hand full of hair, again without complaint.

Points of note, she didn't hide her fag packet so I'm guessing she smokes, as a smoker I couldn't tell. I was offered a shower at the end and she didn't seem in a great rush to get me out the door. No sign of her phone anywhere near the bed during the punt, although she was straight on it after I'd come. The brief chat while I dressed she mentioned that I hadn't done anal and commented, "Next time." Indeed.

For some it will read as vanilla with a lot of time wasting. It suited me on the day and I left a very happy punter and I look forward to returning. She's in danger of giving Romanians a good name!