Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex/ Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2548 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RandomUser246

Hi people,
Met Alex on 27/05/17 hours before the abysmal punt with Izabelle that has also been reviewed:
But wow; this girl is amazing
External Link/Members Only

Price and service:
£70 for 30 mins; included OWO and FK (actually DFK   :yahoo:)

Comms:

I texted her in the morning and was given a time of 13:30, her responses are very quick

10/10

Masshouse block of flats on Moor St. As previous reviewers have mentioned, there was an issue with the keypad hence had to follow someone through... I arrived a bit early so was left waiting in the lobby for a text with the apartment number from Alex

9/10

The girl:
Body: 8/10 Very well toned... tits looked nice but didn't feel like the real thing
Face: 9/10 chiselled jawline and pointy features complimented by an amazing smile

The experience:
Easily the best punt... I am very new to this punting world so allowed her to take the lead and started with very deep french kissing which I thoroughly enjoyed. The remainder of the time was spent very pleasurably. Although there was 1 slight hiccup: during the BJ my penis felt like it was grinding on her molars about which she apologised about profusely after I told her. Also for some weird reason I was able to finish; which is strange considering she was perfect in every way, I was hard the whole time but just couldn't finish despite mine and hers best efforts... She looked upset at the end of the punt about this and I don't blame her at all but I think it may have been the fan blowing?? :unknown: :unknown:

8.5/10

I'd definitely recommend seeing her and I will probably be back again to complete the unfinished job  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 06:56:28 pm by nomy795 »

Offline ayynice

She does look sexy I'll give you that, would love to see her soon.

Offline Pablo02

On my HL thanks for the review.
Have you come across another girl on Vivastreet who works from that building I think it may just be her.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review nomy, this wg's been on my hl for ages. Our diaries just dont add up, will have to remedy that situation real soon  :drinks:

Offline Caratacus

Seen her a couple of years ago at the same place as part of a MFFF. She was by far the best of the 3 girls