Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anda22 (AdultWork) Marylebone  (Read 2843 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline VFM

This girl has been on my AW Hotlist for a while after several positive reports of her here. I decided to give her a call and this turned out to be a very good decision.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She works from a nice basement flat near Lisson Grove / Marylebone.  Her comm's were good and straight forward.  I also spoke to her over the phone which was nice rather than just texting each other.  She does ask you to let her know when you are close by.

In terms of looks, she is very nice and made an effort.  She was wearing white socking's and matching bra and nickers.  Her hair and make up was nice and she looked very shaggable. She was the perfect height/build for me and her ass was made for doggy.  Her tits are fake but they are well done and look good on her.  She is the girl in the pictures but now has a large tattoo on her left thigh.  She made me feel at home and I took a shower before our session.  The bedroom has an en-suite so and I did not worry about my valuables.  The bed also has a built in TV and she was watching a music channel.

I paid her £80 for 30 minutes.  We started with some nice DFK standing by the bathroom door.  I had my hand on her lovely soft ass.  She did a 180 and began rubbing her ass against my dick.....I knew this was going to be a good punt.  She was a good kisser with plenty of tongue and got me rock hard.  She dropped to her knees and gave me nice OWO with plenty of eye contact. 

We moved on to the bed where I went down on her.  Her pussy looked and tasted delicious. I asked her to lay on her front so I could get another view.  She raised her hips and gave me better access to her pussy.  Her ass hole looked happy to see me and I gave her some gentle anal play which led me to rim her.  She made all of the right noises and enjoyed this. 

I ended up fucking her in 2 positions before I came.  I was tempted to have another 30 minutes with her but decided to come back next week.  I took another shower before I left. 

In summary, she is a good looking with a nice body and a good shag.  If you 'click' you will enjoy your time with her.  She works from a nice flat with a decent shower/bath and does not rush.  She was also very friendly.  If you drive parking might be tricky during the day but should be ok after 6.30pm. 

She is worth seeing if you are in the area and I will be returning to see her again soon.  She gets a thumbs up from me. 

VFM

kyzersoze05

Thanks for the review...I've added her to my hot list.