Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Cindy - Hatfield  (Read 1216 times)

3 review(s) for blondy sexy cindy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The888

External Link/Members Only

Hello,

Has to be a negative for this one.

We swapped a few txt messages and confirmed that owo, CIM and a face fuck was all fine - 80quid.

I arrive at the location, the usual Hatfield block, call up for the room number and again confirm the services.

Get to the flat, she's a pretty girl, good body and slim. Into the shower.... Money handed over.

Get on to the bed, she asks what I would like: so I say, as we talked on the phone, owo, CIM and face fuck.

'i don't do that, why you ask me for this, I'm nice girl'

Here we go.....

Round the houses, refused me the cash back claiming she has 'invested her time'. Eventually when she she's I'm not going anywhere and I want my 80 back, she hands it over.

So to sum up.....pretty and good body but she BS's her services to get you in the door. Doesn't work with me, so I walked.

Cheers

Offline PleadInsanity

Good on you for getting your cash back and walking after she failed to provide the agreed services :thumbsup: Hopefully she will think twice about just saying 'yes' to everything in order to get people through the door.

Offline Badvicar

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Offline The888

She claimed its someone else answering the phone, but it not half sounded like her. Plus whilst she didn't give it away, she appeared to 'know' what I was on about before we fell out.

Shame....pretty. might be alright if you just pap a pretty EE.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 01:02:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline The888

That's her. Having met her, she is a true likeness.
Just doesn't offer a decent face fuck.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

+1 for standing your ground and getting the £sss back . No wonder it kicks off in these flats sometimes  :bomb:

Offline Hertsgent

If it is the usual flat (although the WGs there certainly used to be all Romanians), then is definitely a maid/receptionist that answers the phone.....shame you had a bad one but good share.

Offline The_Don

Another linked W/G, iirc!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (she had a number of profiles)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anal Play
CIM
Deep Throat
Disabled Clients
Face Sitting
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Tie & Tease
Uniforms

Thanks to those members that posted the below details.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

By the way, the image has changed, and now shows her perfectly, both body and face-wise. Just in case it changes again, this is what I mean: Hidden Image/Members Only

Positive for me but possibly B&S now.

Just after saw her profile, I hotlisted her straight away. However I was bit sceptical, classical example of "too good to be true".

Now I have to say the bad things.
I suspect her profile is now been sold. No more phone number displayed. Location is Windsore.
According to her, she should be living in Lithuania not moving in an other place in UK. Also no more feedback on AW after the official leaving date.

Same with her friend
Keeping watchin Cindy profile as well, she had to live UK the 6th, same day of Amanda, moved in Windsore and now seems to be in St Ives. Suspect profile number 2.

Another lithuanian in my hotlist that used to live in the same street, Talbot square, don't know if the flat or building was the same.
Previuosly named Hot Silvia0, moved in Stevenage from few days and changed all her pictures.

I suspect all these 3 profiles are not genuine anymore. Whoever is going to see these prossies, is aware. Hope this is gonna prevent some B&S meetings.

current profile
old profile

Thanks for the review - any links for the 4 girls in the flat?

And do any do 3somes?

Offline Badvicar

If it is the usual flat (although the WGs there certainly used to be all Romanians), then is definitely a maid/receptionist that answers the phone.....shame you had a bad one but good share.

It's not the supermarket flat, or wasn't when I saw her.

Offline The888

It's the flat in the other block, not the one above the Turkish nor the one above the supermarket.

To be honest, each of the four or so blokes seems to be riddled with hookers. Must be aweful living there, the stench of cheap perfume combined with the bed banging off the every half HR.

Offline Turtle1

Well done for standing your ground. Wish more people did the same. These WG's only act like this because they get away with their action time and time again.