Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole (FBSM) in London NW2 (Dollis Hill)  (Read 4765 times)

Online tantraman

Chaps  :hi:,

First, although it appears I’ve been registered on UKP since 2015, I’ve only just discovered the usefulness of its Reviews section this year. I’m immensely grateful it exists, and wish I’d found it earlier … which no doubt would’ve saved me time and money on several occasions.

Second, I’ve been looking to payback the UKP team with an original review. But as a mainly FBSM-guy, most of the girls I’ve seen to date are already well-reviewed or have sadly left the game (e.g. Rami of Wembley). Anyway, thanks to a recent post (Link included) …

could this be the same?
External Link/Members Only

… I’ve found a new girl worth trying, so I thought I’d TOFTT as my first review.

Logistics:
Easy. After a missed call, Nicole texted back discreetly for me to call back. She answered the call herself, and relayed a pleasant manner, clarifying her services as described on backpage (i.e. no sex). We arranged an hour’s booking for £80 B2B massage for later that afternoon.

On arriving at the texted postcode in NW2 (Dollis Hill), I parked up (parking is controlled til 1830, so I paid £3 for 1.5 hours). Phoned Nicole, as had been instructed, and she directed to her ground floor flat. The flat is at a crossroad of two relatively quiet residential streets of terraced houses, and so I felt safe and didn’t feel exposed. One enters the flat through the kitchen, and there is a massage table right there! Nicole tries to make the best of this with candles and mood lighting, but it’s still a damn kitchen! Usefully, there is a door to an adjacent shower.

Looks:
Although her profile states that Nicole is 38, she’s defo older. At a guess, I’d say late 40s or maybe even early 50s. Nonetheless, as a 40-something myself, I found her attractive facially, and she has a cracking rack and juicy ass. I could see her buxom body through a tight black crop top and leggings, beneath which I could see edges of a lacy black bra and panties. The photos (below) on her backpage ad are accurate. Nicole is Polish, and her English is fine.

Services:
Nicole greeted with a ‘triple’ kiss, which she explained is a Polish thing, as I got confused with the back-and-forth between cheeks! Just like on the phone, she had a sweet and welcoming manner. I was soon asked to undress and get comfy face-down on the massage table. Nicole undressed down to her lingerie, and she was indeed beautifully buxom.
Nicole’s hand massage with oil was good and proper … covering my back, upper arms, legs, feet and ass with a mixture of soft and firm strokes/techniques. There were gentle CC swipes, and increasing frequency of lovely balls/cock play. She eventually freed her fab tits, climbed on top and started B2B … I felt her tits softly rise up from the back of my thighs, over my ass, and then up my back, and this repeated with whispered moans into my ears. She then returned to sit between my splayed legs, and spent a good amount of time with pure balls/cock massage … this was bliss, and she recognised how she was edging me. I was then asked to turn around.
On my back, she stayed standing my side, her belly up against my waist, and started oily hand massage of my chest, hips, thighs, and quickly onto my erection, where she continued with the whole ‘lingam massage’ edging thing, which I always love. She was close enough for me to play with her soft, round and heavy tits. I naturally rose up to suck her nipples, and she bent down to accommodate me further, acting out a few moans in response. This is when I noticed that she still had her panties on, but I felt comfortable to put my hand down the back of them, pulling them down enough to caress and squeeze her peachy ass and even cheekily reach under to fondle her perineum. She didn’t resist at any point, but actually gave me signs to perhaps continue, but I wonder whether YMMV with all this? For example, her profile mentions French kissing, but she didn’t initiate this and neither did I (I was happy/distracated enough sucking those tits!) … I feel it would be fine, if you wanted it. Anyway, I of course got edged to climax, and Nicole continued to squeeze and pull out my cum for what seemed like ages afterward.
After Nicole cleaned me up with wipes, while I lay back with my eyes closed, she leaned down, kissed my cheek and offered me a shower, handing me a clean/fresh towel. After that and a little small talk, another Polish ‘triple’ kiss thing, I made my way out, and realised that I'd been in there for at least 10 minutes longer than the hour booked.

Conclusion:
Although the experience was positive all round, I’ve settled on Neutral. I’m not sure if this is fair to Nicole, but I know I’ve enjoyed other local FBSM girls more, so I don’t think Nicole will become a regular for me. I was nonetheless pleased to TOFTT, and hope some you guys find this review useful.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:00:06 pm by tantraman »

Offline stayer

As you had a good time, you need to say what else she would have had to do to make your review a positive.

Online tantraman

As you had a good time, you need to say what else she would have had to do to make your review a positive.

I admit, it was a difficult decision, mate ... and part of me still feels that I've been unfair with a Neutral. I did actually start with a Positive, but checked the Punting Wiki, which advises ...

"As a rule of thumb ask yourself whether you would still choose to go through exactly the same punt if you had the opportunity again. If you would not then you should probably give a negative. If you would repeat the punt, and depending on the negatives (if any), you should either give a positive or a neutral rating. A further test is whether you will return in the future. If you would not return then you should give either a neutral or negative rating."

... and which then made me downgrade to Neutral. For me, it simply comes down to the fact that for the same price and for the same time, I could see other FBSM girls in North London, whom I've seen before and with whom I know I'd enjoy even more. I guess if Nicole was the first ever FBSM provider I'd ever seen, she'd be a Positive ... but she ain't, and I shan't be going back.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Hi. Can you give full postcode or give information about getting there by tube?

Online tantraman

Hi. Can you give full postcode or give information about getting there by tube?

I'm afraid I don't recall the full post code (I delete any WG texts immediately to cover my tracks!). But I've just checked Google Maps, and I see that Dollis Hill Tube (on the Jubilee Line) is the nearest station ... and that a walk from here to Nicole's flat at that crossroads is apparently 7 minutes.

If you do go, mate, let us know what you think. I'm still conscious about maybe having been a bit unfair with my Neutral.  :unknown:

Offline MP778

thanks for the review OP, i've seen her and rated her as positive (experience was similar to what you described in your review).  can you say who are the other local WGs you've seen for FBSM who are better than Nicole?

thanks a lot

Online tantraman

thanks for the review OP, i've seen her and rated her as positive (experience was similar to what you described in your review).  can you say who are the other local WGs you've seen for FBSM who are better than Nicole?

thanks a lot

I'm chuffed that my first UKP review, even if rated Neutral, at least was good enough to tempt a fellow punter ... I'm glad you enjoyed, my brother! :hi:

In answer to your question, as a North Londoner and as a FBSM guy (at least initially, before UKP pushed me over into recent WG escapades :wacko:), my regular  FBSM girls are Masha (Edgware), Maria (Edgware) and Classy Mia (Bounds Green), all of whom are well-reviewed on UKP. I shall shortly add my own reviews on each.

Offline MP778

thanks, i've seen two of the girls you mentioned.  maria edgware was good but only massage then HJ, no CC swipes or reach unders and got she talks a LOT.  she's very pleasant but you can't have a minute of silence lol!  saw classy mia years ago but for full service, not massage

Online tantraman

this link has a face pic as well

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, MP778 :drinks: ... as links come and go, I upload the face photo here for posterity ...

Online tantraman

Thanks to RAJEC's latest review on Nicole, I'm pleased to dredge up my first ever UKP review in order to collect latest photos for posterity ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... along with an up-to-date link: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 12:31:43 am by tantraman »