Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Pamela. portsmouth Adultwork and Fridayadds.  (Read 1216 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy_Pamela.. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Dav618id

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ok so i read profile, looked at Gallery, liked photos thought id have punt, then saw she was romanian, looked at Gallery again lets go for it they cant be all bad.

Called her no answer 2 mins later she called back lucky i could answer so made appointment she text post code and name of road.

Found road on map parked up looked at map again road divided up into 3 so parked in middle residential area so lucky to find space phoned for number 60 houses away so walked house above shop but door in side street. divided into bedsits shares bathroom.
showered on arrival back to bedroom naked with towel round me she opened condom said not yet laid on bed pulled her on to me no kissing, suck of boobs, rub of clit, no fingering. she played with dick then on with condom for oral no owo few mins tried for 69 no.  lay on her back said you fuck said yes cowgirl few mins then doggy then hand relief to finish.

so paid £60 for in her words best price for best services. no owo, no kiss, no give oral or 69,

Offline Sweettunes

Sorry you had a shit punt but as of yet havent found a good rom, there favorite words are "no baby"

:manhater:

kamu

Always check services before you book AND when you arrive. If they say "no" or "extra" its a good sign you should walk. But as above your best off steering clear of the Roma's unless they are positively reviewed here.

bigmanbigman

You can text to confirm services then show girl text on arrival but normally
No baby i dont .

Offline Dav618id

Always check services before you book AND when you arrive. If they say "no" or "extra" its a good sign you should walk. But as above your best off steering clear of the Roma's unless they are positively reviewed here.

Thanks kamu will in future at least I review good or bad. That help others and your remarks will help readers.
Good advice from bigmanbigman thanks.

Offline Dav618id

You can text to confirm services then show girl text on arrival but normally
No baby i dont .

yes and iv'e been photoing faces or features in their profile and putting it on my phonebook in my phone.
thats something else for newbies to think about. (bas)

Offline macman26

Never ever book a Romanian - real shame as some look interesting and she has lovely big nipples