Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila 4 U - MILF PAWG  (Read 3696 times)

35 review(s) for Leila 4 you (30 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Belgarion

Morning chaps, saw her some time ago when she was in London at a serviced apartment but she's moved back to Ealing.

Well, you know the feeling. You wake up and go about your day and before you know it, the horn creeps up on you and you get out AW and look for some action. Found her profile and decided to check her out.

Comms
Excellent comms and I've punted at the serviced apartment before so she was surprised at how easy I found it.

Appearance
Nice looking woman, I think she's not being honest with her age but before I could make an accurate assessment, I noticed the little black dress she had on and the way it accentuated her backside. My willy was ready for action so I had a quick shower and she helped me dry up.

Event
As I was enamoured by her posterior she started grinding on me with her dress on and the towel was swiftly dispatched as I wanted to get my hands on that backside. She's got lovely tits as well.

Things were a blur after that Oral both ways, multiple positions with the highlight being doggy  :wacko:

She can take a pounding and raised herself from the bed in doggy and took my hands off her waist and on her tits and increased the tempo and we went at it like energizer bunnies. Exploded in a daze and she lay next to me, cleaned me up and we cuddled for a bit and talked about a few interesting things. Sadly I had to go back to work or I would have extended the booking.

Was a superb punt.

Positives: she knows how to fuck and that ass  :wacko:

Cons: she's not 33

Would I go back? Hell yes. No doubts whatsoever. Said it before and I'll say it again. Hungarian women are dynamite.

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DubCee

Morning chaps, saw her some time ago when she was in London at a serviced apartment but she's moved back to Ealing.

Well, you know the feeling. You wake up and go about your day and before you know it, the horn creeps up on you and you get out AW and look for some action. Found her profile and decided to check her out.

Comms
Excellent comms and I've punted at the serviced apartment before so she was surprised at how easy I found it.

Appearance
Nice looking woman, I think she's not being honest with her age but before I could make an accurate assessment, I noticed the little black dress she had on and the way it accentuated her backside. My willy was ready for action so I had a quick shower and she helped me dry up.

Event
As I was enamoured by her posterior she started grinding on me with her dress on and the towel was swiftly dispatched as I wanted to get my hands on that backside. She's got lovely tits as well.

Things were a blur after that Oral both ways, multiple positions with the highlight being doggy  :wacko:

She can take a pounding and raised herself from the bed in doggy and took my hands off her waist and on her tits and increased the tempo and we went at it like energizer bunnies. Exploded in a daze and she lay next to me, cleaned me up and we cuddled for a bit and talked about a few interesting things. Sadly I had to go back to work or I would have extended the booking.

Was a superb punt.

Positives: she knows how to fuck and that ass  :wacko:

Cons: she's not 33

Would I go back? Hell yes. No doubts whatsoever. Said it before and I'll say it again. Hungarian women are dynamite.

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for sharing your experience and glad you enjoyed her, Belgarion. In your opinion, which of her galley pics is the best representation of her?

Offline Belgarion

White dress photos are accurate

Offline sparkymark0001

I have had her on the hotlist for ages! I didnt realise how well reviewed she is on here! Deffo going to visit her now! :dance:

Offline advent2016

Was the oral CIM / Swallow / snowball?
No CIM is a dealbreaker for me

Offline Belgarion

Was the oral CIM / Swallow / snowball?
No CIM is a dealbreaker for me

None of those things are of interest to me. So cannot comment