Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Latina Bell in Camden  (Read 886 times)

rideMeHard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Bell about about a week ago, i've had on my list of TOFTT

Comms:

Phone call and texts conversation went smoothly. she handles her own comms  which was nice.

Meeting:

It's the lady in the pictures. average height about 5.6". average tits, impressive firm and real ass. she worn what i requested and smelled nice/fresh. she makes you feel welcome. none of  that rush to get the money out of you. decided to stay for 30 mins. £60. (a price i got from her vivastreet profile, different to her adultwork one). she slightly disputed it but quickly let it go and didnt let it ruin the mood. she offered shower but i declined since i recently had one before visiting her.
she started with some light FK, set the mood by putting on some music. a little lap dance, body-to-body romp then she proceeds to work on the guy downstairs. OWO by the way. sloppy, eye-contact, deep-throat just the way i like it. i was over the moon at the stage, not just because of her technique but because i didnt have to pay "extra" for it (as most latinas request).
On to the main action, condom on, missionary, cowgirl,doggy while standing, doggy on the bed, side-way. this woman can take a good fuck and fuck with some zeal. we were at it for about four songs before she started demanding a cum. i've had my fun so i reluctantly gave in and finish on her ass.

CONNS
i wish i had checked this site for her adultwork id before visiting her because i would have seen that her face is not type i would pay to fuck.
4/10. this woman is in her late thirties, if not early forties. her profile said 29
She only does light FK no tongue action.

Apart from that, i think she's great. i will see her but only for a quick pump and dump.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

...impressive firm and real ass.

So a worthy entrant into the  Bubble Butt thread??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

rideMeHard

So a worthy entrant into the  Bubble Butt thread??

Cheers!!

I'll say so