Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hands4health/amethyst-message-ageny reading  (Read 2008 times)

Offline desparado3011

Company belongs to the same person/person who have who have properties in Reading, Camberly and Woking.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or amethyst massage External Link/Members Only

Looking at the website it seems like a high end message parlour with happy ending with plenty of pictures and explanation about the various kind of massages/services available. Called the reading number for a manbreak massage after half an hour and everything was arranged. Paid £150 for 75 mins.

i liked that fact that they accept credit card but that was the only think.
Arrived well in time and had little trouble finding the location. The reading location in at Grovelands Rd.
First look at the place and I knew I have been hoaxed. The place is dingy, humid, unclean and smelly. I talked to the masseur about walking straight-away but she said that it has happened before and people had trouble getting their money back. Thought I may as well get some massage. The massage bed was wobbly and creaky. Kudos to the masseur for an enthusiastic and good massage, no complains about the massage.
After the massage had a shower and was provided smelly/stiff towels.

Pros
Good massage, OK comms, credit card accepted, free parking

Cons
Million miles away from what is projected on the website. The place/women are no way near what is presented on the website. Save your money and try somewhere else. Definitely not going back and would highly recommend as an avoid. lacks basic hygiene and amenities.

Offline linkburn

which masseuse did you see?

Offline xxxdavidxxx

:blush: :blush: :blush:
i went to the reading hands for health about a month ago, its the worst massage venue ive been to and most expensive im amazed they are still in business.

Offline WhackDaddy

XXXDavidXXX You should have done a review and Saved Desperado some dosh.