Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie and Jenna BBW Threesome - Big Boobs everywhere ! - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 7875 times)

10 review(s) for BUSTY-ENGLISH-BBW (6 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for english_girl1234 (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Si198

Hi been a long while since I posted a review and it's only my second but I hope this helps anyone interested in Sophie and/or Jenna.

So I saw these 2 lovely ladies the other week in Tottenham court road:

External Link/Members Only

Time: 1 Hour

Price: £230

Venue: Hotel in Tottenham Court Road

Summary: So I'm aware that Sophie has not got the best record on this site for feedback, but she has been on my HL for a good long while and I wanted to take the plunge.

I texted and asked if she would be available and she replied back within 5mins saying yes and confirmed the time.

She then text me back asking if I would also like to see her mate as well Jenna for an extra £80!

I was happy to spend the £150 but I did have a good thinker and after looking at Jenna I thought why not I hint had a Threesome with 2 English girls.

I confirmed services and DFK, OWO and all was on the cards no problem.

So I arrived in the area a little early and messaged saying I'm here let me know when your ready, she text back saying ok no probs.

Unfortunately she did run about 5 to 10 mins late which I started to think "oh no what have I done I should have listened to UKP!" She messaged me to head up to the room.

So I walk in and Sophie greets me with a big kiss and Jenna then walks up and gives me another big kiss. I Start to think "maybe this won't be so bad!"

So freashened up and money taken cared of they both get to work on me Sophie giving me great head while Jenny another's me with her big juicy tits.

Jenna then says let me get on them balls!

Literally I'm awe both girls going at it on my cock it was like the wildest fantasy I think I could have thought.

Both girls have great technique on the OWO and lots of spit and dirty talk.

I had Sophie sit on me for some pussy eating while Jenna continued on my cock and then on comes the rubber and Sophie starts riding me while jenna continues to smoother me with her tits and kisses me.

I then pop and we sit and talk for abit over a drink and then onto rd2 Jenna says you gonna fuck me doggy?

I said I'd rather get on top so I can see your tits bounce around :-)

Sophie starts to play with Jenna while I'm fucking her both kiss and she plays and sucks on her tits.

As I'm getting ready to pop again Jenna says give me that cock and takes the rubber off shoves in deep in her mouth and takes every last drop and swallows.

At this point I'm shattered and just couldn't believe what I just went through.

Had a quick shower bit of a chat while I dressed and off I went.

The Girls: both Jenna and Sophie are BWW's if you like larger ladies you will enjoy both, both pretty and chatty they make you feel at ease.

Pro's: overall great service and VFM when you consider that there was OWO, DFK, COM, Swallow and both played with eachother at no extra charge. £230 is alot but for the hour and 2 girls with all of that I think it's worth it.

Negatives: only gripe I had was being left to wait 5-10 mins in hindsight they both was getting ready for me so could of Ben a factor but still other than that there are no other negatives.

Would I go again: I would defo see these 2 again but maybe on a 121 basis as I can't afford that all the time but I did enjoy the experience and would recommend them if you like larger ladies.

Also worth noting they do also offer 30mins as a session too but I think you would want an hour if you can manage 2 pops.

Thanks again everyone at UKP for all the reviews and postings I hope this one helps.

:)

Offline Sinz

Online Stealthmode

Hi been a long while since I posted a review and it's only my second but I hope this helps anyone interested in Sophie and/or Jenna.

So I saw these 2 lovely ladies the other week in Tottenham court road:

Time: 1 Hour

Price: £230

Venue: Hotel in Tottenham Court Road

Summary: So I'm aware that Sophie has not got the best record on this site for feedback, but she has been on my HL for a good long while and I wanted to take the plunge.

I texted and asked if she would be available and she replied back within 5mins saying yes and confirmed the time.

She then text me back asking if I would also like to see her mate as well Jenna for an extra £80!

I was happy to spend the £150 but I did have a good thinker and after looking at Jenna I thought why not I hint had a Threesome with 2 English girls.

I confirmed services and DFK, OWO and all was on the cards no problem.

So I arrived in the area a little early and messaged saying I'm here let me know when your ready, she text back saying ok no probs.

Unfortunately she did run about 5 to 10 mins late which I started to think "oh no what have I done I should have listened to UKP!" She messaged me to head up to the room.

So I walk in and Sophie greets me with a big kiss and Jenna then walks up and gives me another big kiss. I Start to think "maybe this won't be so bad!"

So freashened up and money taken cared of they both get to work on me Sophie giving me great head while Jenny another's me with her big juicy tits.

Jenna then says let me get on them balls!

Literally I'm awe both girls going at it on my cock it was like the wildest fantasy I think I could have thought.

Both girls have great technique on the OWO and lots of spit and dirty talk.

I had Sophie sit on me for some pussy eating while Jenna continued on my cock and then on comes the rubber and Sophie starts riding me while jenna continues to smoother me with her tits and kisses me.

I then pop and we sit and talk for abit over a drink and then onto rd2 Jenna says you gonna fuck me doggy?

I said I'd rather get on top so I can see your tits bounce around :-)

Sophie starts to play with Jenna while I'm fucking her both kiss and she plays and sucks on her tits.

As I'm getting ready to pop again Jenna says give me that cock and takes the rubber off shoves in deep in her mouth and takes every last drop and swallows.

At this point I'm shattered and just couldn't believe what I just went through.

Had a quick shower bit of a chat while I dressed and off I went.

The Girls: both Jenna and Sophie are BWW's if you like larger ladies you will enjoy both, both pretty and chatty they make you feel at ease.

Pro's: overall great service and VFM when you consider that there was OWO, DFK, COM, Swallow and both played with eachother at no extra charge. £230 is alot but for the hour and 2 girls with all of that I think it's worth it.

Negatives: only gripe I had was being left to wait 5-10 mins in hindsight they both was getting ready for me so could of Ben a factor but still other than that there are no other negatives.

Would I go again: I would defo see these 2 again but maybe on a 121 basis as I can't afford that all the time but I did enjoy the experience and would recommend them if you like larger ladies.

Also worth noting they do also offer 30mins as a session too but I think you would want an hour if you can manage 2 pops.

Thanks again everyone at UKP for all the reviews and postings I hope this one helps.

:)

Sounds like you had fun.

Just how big is Sophie? I like the slutty look and dont mind meaty girls, but I like to know what im getting into and hate deception. Cheers

Offline Si198

I'm useless with women sizes I'd say she's 14-16 she is smaller than Jenna and her tits are fantastic.

I know she likes to use the camera angles to her advantage but her pics facially are defo right.

I don't think you will be disappointed if you like curvy girls.

Offline claretandblue

How old is jenna roughly op?Also is she a 16 or is she ginormous?? Few more details would help here if possible..

Offline Si198

I'd say she is late 20's claret I didn't ask her but I reckon 27 maybe 28 and no she's not ginormous but I reckon she is size 18 but she is shorter than Sophie.

Hope that helps

Offline claretandblue

I'd say she is late 20's claret I didn't ask her but I reckon 27 maybe 28 and no she's not ginormous but I reckon she is size 18 but she is shorter than Sophie.

Hope that helps
Interesting thanks,she looks quite good in some of those photos  :hi:

Offline grandaddybadman

Awise man told me Fat girls with big boobs is like a skinny man with a six pack
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Si198

Mate she is awesome her OWO was top notch and she is a deep throat don't get me wrong I'm not huge but she took it all in and swallowed which was a nice surprise.

Like I said I would defo see them both on a 121 basis but together perhaps if I come into some money or really fancied a Threesome again.

I would say if you like curvy bbw girls and you want a good Threesome which I think is VFM then I suggest you check these lovely ladies out.

I think both would also be good on to a 121 basis too but would have to see but if I do see one of them again soon I will post a review.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Had partygirl on the HL for ages, but some comments in other reviews put me off. Mainly punters fully expecting a BBW but still being gobsmacked by the size of her

Offline grandaddybadman

Had partygirl on the HL for ages, but some comments in other reviews put me off. Mainly punters fully expecting a BBW but still being gobsmacked by the size of her

I was thinking the same thing.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Offline WL_1980

Just wanted to check that it was Jenna that offered cim/swallow. As its not on her likes list, but it is on sophie's though.

Glad you enjoyed yourself though mate. Sophies by my way atm, but the negative reviews on here are too much for me to punt.

Offline Si198

Offline sparkymark0001

I have seen both of them seperately and i was quite surprised they were working together now. Both are big girls though. Similar height probably 5'6 or 5'7.

Jenna is a bit rounder where as Sophie is more top heavy! Been tempted to see them together but this has given me something to think about!

Offline horsa

Offline king tarzan

Party girl I wanted to see
Very pretty face But body of a buffalo so gave her miss
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Si198

They was both very good I couldn't say for sure who was best but both girls was great at OWO.

Jenna only did cim, deep thriat and swallowed as I said in the review