Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa Sensual - Colchester  (Read 1347 times)

17 review(s) for IZZA_Sensuall (15 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Jas1975

External Link/Members Only

Duo meeting, 1 hr for £230, with Anya.

Comms
This was a last minute booking actually as a Duo did not go ahead for technical reasons and after meeting Lisanne I wanted another Duo.....   Therefore a quick call in the morning to Anya to arrange a meeting for that afternoon with the two.  Upon arrival it was call at the car park and get directions, and a text with the entry code.

Venue
A nice clean flat near a public car park.  The room had a double bed and unit.

The Girls
What can I say?  They are stunning, and frankly entering the flat with Issa in a slinky bra and knickers I nearly died happy on the spot.   Very fit pair and Anya has a very nice tattoo on her bikini line, more on that later.....Both are the girls in their pictures and when Issa's profile says she has a nice bum, it is an understatement..   

The meet
Details are a bit sparse here because frankly have you seen these two ladies? Have you seen them both naked and sucking/licking you?  I know at the start when Anya went to put away the cash and bring me a drink, I started licking Issa because, well, have you seen her?  I could not wait...... Anyways sorry I can't give too much detail because having these two at you kind of makes the world spin and I don't recall a huge amount.. I do know that I had both licking/sucking (OWO was well worth it) at some points and also had one riding and one on my face, then they swapped over (when Anya was on my face I got a close up view of that cool little tattoo).  I also achieved a bucket list of licking a lady whilst another lady licked her at the same time.........   Going to have to do that again though.......

Overall

What can I say?  Heaven is a place on earth and I am going to have to go back and do it all again.

Barry78

Nice one. Thanks for the review.

Offline Maverick1808

I may have to try Issa, I saw Anya last week and have to agree with you that she is very hot! Much better than photos on AW.

Issa was probably in the other room whilst I was there as when Anya disappeared to deposit my load there was another female voice talking to her.