Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanell (Bolton)  (Read 566 times)

Offline ProtocolDroid

Based on Newradlad's review of this External Link/Members Only plus the fact that I find her photos pretty tasty I recently decided to book Chanell for a 30 minute incall.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This review is going to be short as the meeting never took place.

Comms were so-so from the start; it was like Chanell couldn't really be bothered replying in anything beyond monosyllables, and the responses weren't exactly lightning fast either. Anyway, an early afternoon slot was set up in the morning, and so I made my way to Bolton. Got there a few minutes early and let her know that we could either get started slightly ahead of schedule or she could take her time to get ready if need be. No reply for about 10 minutes, so I sent another text, asking whether she had seen my first one. Again, nothing. Sent a third message about 20 minutes past the agreed time, asking whether we were still on, followed by a call another 5 minutes later. She told me she could still do it, but it would be at least another half hour...

Cut my losses and headed to External Link/Members Only for a rubdown, to ensure my time travelling down was not entirely wasted -- but that's another story for another time.

Offline DK101

That is nearly the exact same sequence of events that happened to me a few weeks back.

Arrived at the street at the agreed time, however she did take my call, but said she could come in 30 minutes, so I sacked her of.

ASHKEV

ASHKEV
Experienced the same problems with Channel I booked at 2 about2wks ago for 7pm ; after killing an afternoon , she kept me hanging till gone 7, then cancelled
She then phoned me same night - I missed call
We then texted a bit with her using mono- syllables so I gave up - must be aging!
Don't know what Channels about