Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Thai Massage - Bedhampton/Havant  (Read 2828 times)

Offline BDiONU

Decided I wanted a real Thai massage so thought I'd give this a try.   Professional website:  External Link/Members Only
Very easy to find, it's a BIG house.   Reason for the neutral is no HE, however I suspect she might.    This is an older Thai lady, maybe 50, operating from a room in this house.   Decent sized room, laid out very Thai style with lots of Thai knick knacks.   Had to take shoes off at front door and led up to the room, undressed fully and lay face down on the proper massage table.  She covered my upperback with a cloth, ass and legs exposed.  Massage started on legs, then up to ass.   Eventually cloth came down to legs while she spent some time on my back & arms.   Some kneeling on legs etc.   Flipped and again leg action & feet, no touching of twigs & berries but leg massage went into groin area.   Arms and then head massage, no chest or belly.   No offer of HE and I didn't ask, plenty of ass action though.
Full hour with hot towels at end.

kamu

If no sexual services were offered what exactly is the point of this review? :unknown:

Offline BDiONU

So other punters can avoid if they're looking for HE.