Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portfolios - Maya (Very pretty, perfect caramel skin, very sexy..Wow...Wow!!)  (Read 3280 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only

Height:  5'5"
Dress: 6/8 toned to perfection, with soft skin
Breasts: 32b
Hair: Brunette
Face: Very pretty with lovely caramel skin
Nationality: Welsh

Duration:

45 min

Communication:

10/10 which is always very professional and 1st class and very easy to book

The booking:

As most would know reading my reviews I have met most of the girls at Portfolios and some I had repeat bookings with and have consistently had a great time. It was Maya's first ever booking today and I was the lucky one to meet her  :yahoo: I had no hesitation in booking without feedback as my experience with the girls at this agency had consistently been excellent so booking arranged.

I arrived early for the booking and excited and horny to meet Maya and while finding a parking space I could see this stunning looking girl walking up the footpath towards the agency house and from the photos I had seen I was really excited hoping this was the girl I was seeing.  Did the normal message to say I had arrived and message straight back confirming she was ready.

I was met at the door by the stunning girl I had just seen in the street and it was the gorgeous Maya,  OMG very pretty and a figure hugging short dress that revealed her slim perfect body and a lovelly ass that was Wow... Just incredibly sexy.

A quick hello and I followed her to the back bedroom, the walk up the stairs felt like a dream following this gorgeous girl and her ass.... I was very excited and horny to say the least.

Paperwork sorted, I immediately started to undress while having relaxed friendly chit chat and Maya started to undress to, in no time we were both standing naked and I have seen a lot of girls but Maya has the most perfect naturally toned body and her ass  :rose: with perfect soft caramel skin. 

We were straight into DFK and it was very intimate and felt natural every minute, we lay on the bed with Maya on her back and I gave her some tongue play on her clit while gentle fingering and she was loving it with a look of pleasure that just made me keep it going for longer and she was shortly very wet, I also slipped a finger in her ass while licking her clit that was also getting her excited so I rimmed her ass and she loved it and encouraged me more with very sexy talk..

More dfk and Maya then gave me brilliant OWO with eye contact throughout, it was deep throat and spit to go with it and I couldn't have to much so had more DFK, licking her pussy and ass with some fingering and then more OWO..  I couldn't hold much longer and asked if CIM was ok to which a very sexy response was yes, we finished off with a 69 until I CIM while licking her pussy and gently fingering her ass.

We cleaned up and then got dressed and had a friendly chit chat and Maya is such a lovely friendly girl to spend time with and I can't wait to revisit.

Conclusion:

I haven't had much time to write reviews recently but this booking was a must, the amount of times that I said to Maya 'wow your incredibly sexy' that I just couldn't help it's because that is exactly what she is, my expectations have been massively exceeded and she has it all, looks, body, sex appeal, personality and everything you could ever wish for to meet such a sexy girl.  I didn't think my best ever booking could be topped but Maya has done that to perfection and I am very much looking forward to my next booking with her very soon. :yahoo: :lol: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:47:26 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline Steelworker

Great review, Husq. Sounds a dream. Straight onto my list.  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

Sounds like a winner Husq.

Will defo try these girls out sometime!  :)

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one Husq

Just checked her out on the website. She looks mint  :P

Asian Hunter

Very good reading Husq.

You are on the ball when it comes to reviews. But you've left me waiting to read the review about Kendall at illicit liaison  :dash:  where is it? :sarcastic:

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has got feedback on this new girl? Thanks

Review to follow but I had a booking this morning with Kendall and she exactly as her photos, very sexy and a brilliant booking and I will visit again very very soon.... Wow!

I thought the photos were of Kendall at a Illicit a Liaisons agency in Cardiff, I met her couple of weeks ago and will review as soon as I can, but as a heads up she is excellent and just as her photos and very pretty with it.  Body wise she could easily be the girl in the photo at the start of the thread but have also copied the link :drinks:

Husqvarna360

Asian Hunter,

I have a few reviews to catch up on just time recently has been stretched more than normal but next couple of months hopefully will settle down.

I did give a quick heads to say was very good and is just as photos, I have written today's review because it was exceptional and although I could easily be greedy but i am a team player so took the time out to get the review on here.

:drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Husq.  Glad you had a great time.   :thumbsup:

Asian Hunter

Asian Hunter,

I have a few reviews to catch up on just time recently has been stretched more than normal but next couple of months hopefully will settle down.

I did give a quick heads to say was very good and is just as photos, I have written today's review because it was exceptional and although I could easily be greedy but i am a team player so took the time out to get the review on here.

:drinks:
:thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline finelines

Great review, as you've seen a few of the portfolio girls are they all open to dfk and a bit of arseplay. Or are there certain ones you'd book? Thanks.

Husqvarna360

Fine, I think it's best if you read the reviews on here not just mine but others who have reviewed.

Offline Mil 34

She looks another top quality girl. Great review mate

STAR-LORD

Nice one Husq

Just checked her out on the website. She looks mint  :P

Her derriere on 2 of her photos does look divine I must say. :blush:

Offline HughJardon

She looks amazing 360 and it all sounds like you had a whale of a time

After perusing the site one girl in particular took my eye

Have you got a recent review tucked away? 

Husqvarna360

Cheers Hugh, Maya was amazing.

I haven't met Lara yet but will report back when I do meet her. :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Cheers Hugh, Maya was amazing.

I haven't met Lara yet but will report back when I do meet her. :drinks:

I'm hoping this Lara is still around late June early July as she looks a right hottie. But portfolios seem to go through a lot of staff,  I suppose it's ideal if you want to punt on that day

Thanks for the response and yes Maya looks equally as hot.. But it's the brown Oreo nipples that do it for me

STAR-LORD

Thank you for the review Husq. Considering my regular has just recently left Portfolio, and also I missed out on meeting London and Farrah - Aimee was the frontrunner to meet for the agency (followed by Marni, who I tried to meet first for my first ever punt, who was unfortunately unavailable, until Kendra was kindly recommended and placed on me). Then impressive looking Lara landed on their radar which was exciting, and now this review on Maya. Cheers.  :drinks:

Online Dan Dastardly

Thank you for the review Husq. Considering my regular has just recently left Portfolio, and also I missed out on meeting London and Farrah - Aimee was the frontrunner to meet for the agency (followed by Marni, who I tried to meet first for my first ever punt, who was unfortunately unavailable, until Kendra was kindly recommended and placed on me). Then impressive looking Lara landed on their radar which was exciting, and now this review on Maya. Cheers.  :drinks:
You didn't miss much with London , I was very disappointed, farrah much different story

Offline Steelworker

Yes, I very much hope Farrah reappears too.

STAR-LORD

You didn't miss much with London , I was very disappointed, farrah much different story

I've noticed Farrah has a load of positive feedback On AW and a few good reviews on here. So how the big dissapointment with London. Was always curious about meeting her eventually as she was one of the agency's cover girls. Does anyone know what happened to her? :unknown:

Online Dan Dastardly

I've noticed Farrah has a load of positive feedback On AW and a few good reviews on here. So how the big dissapointment with London. Was always curious about meeting her eventually as she was one of the agency's cover girls. Does anyone know what happened to her? :unknown:
Perhaps London and myself didn't click, only disappointment I've had with portfolio, I wouldn't return if she was £30 an hour

Offline Madmax90

I'm hoping this Lara is still around late June early July as she looks a right hottie. But portfolios seem to go through a lot of staff,  I suppose it's ideal if you want to punt on that day

Thanks for the response and yes Maya looks equally as hot.. But it's the brown Oreo nipples that do it for me

The photos of Lara look exactly like the photos I saw of someone on the Elite Courtesans website.

Offline Steelworker

As if by magic Farrah has reappeared as Farrah Indie. Her profile says she's taken a break. Now independent obviously.

Offline HughJardon

The photos of Lara look exactly like the photos I saw of someone on the Elite Courtesans website.

Got a link Mad Max??

Offline mrdiamond77

As if by magic Farrah has reappeared as Farrah Indie. Her profile says she's taken a break. Now independent obviously.

That is great news.  Another girl I want to see.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gastroboy

She's back - but now £180 per hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

She's back - but now £180 per hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks Gastro for the Farrah rate. I was aware that she is back on the AW radar, which is good, but I should have separated the Farrah and London into separate paragraphs.

I was actually enquiring on my last sentence as to if anyone knows where London, previously of Portfolio had gone. Sorry for not being more clear.

STAR-LORD

Did it done it, liked it, loved it!  :yahoo:

Considering a father's day treat booking through Portfolio. Can't decide on Aimee or Maya. Won't choose a duo yet.  :timeout:

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review Husq. I met Maya yesterday. She is stunning! Definitely a happy chappy on Father's day.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

Good man, NW. Looking forward to the review  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Good man, NW. Looking forward to the review  :thumbsup:

Thanks. Try and submit 2-3 this week.

STAR-LORD

She's definitely got the exotic looks (half Welsh, quarter Arabic, quarter African - triple combo! Yum!). When she walked into the room, i had somehow managed to stop my jaw from hitting the ground!  :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members Only