Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo or Sarah? Polish cousins  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Hi

I see these two lovelies are back in Brum! I want to book one before they bugger off again on the 30th! So I'd better hurry up! My question is which one though! Is there anyone who has experienced both? If yes which one did you prefer Cleo or Sarah? Based on looks, quality of massage and who was most sensual? I don't really want to pay for a four hander with them, but might just have to if I can't make my mind up!  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Thanks  :hi:

Offline bonham

Seen cleo today mike61 has left a review mine was pretty much the same. Think her profile says no  sucking her tits but she put them so close fo my mouth i just went for it and no problem. Spent alot of time with them but sertently cant get to close to the clit. I enjoyed my time but there definitely better out there. She tried hard with the massage elbows hands probley spent first 20 min on botom of my legs  so maybe 30 min would be best hope this helps
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:07:33 am by bonham »

Offline Littlefoot

Seen cleo today mike61 has left a review mine was pretty much the same. Think her profile says no  sucking her tits but she put them so close fo my mouth i just went for it and no problem. Spent alot of time with them but sertently cant get to close to the clit. I enjoyed my time but there definitely better out there. She tried hard with the massage elbows hands probley spent first 20 min on botom of my legs  so maybe 30 min would be best hope this helps

Yes this does help.... Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Spurt

I saw Cleo recently on a very hot afternoon.
She is certainly very pretty and a awesome body. As mentioned previously the pertness of the breasts might suggest enhancement, my very thorough examination, although not formally trained could detect no surgical handiwork.
Encased in a pair of black panties the jewels were clearly off limits and when my hand strayed too close was soon gently, but firmly deflected. Her English is much more limited than the initial phone exchange would have you believe.
Whist very beautiful, I never quite connected and I would not return, somehow with all that she has going on not quite sexy enough.