Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: newthaigirl - Reading  (Read 1569 times)

4 review(s) for Sweet Princesses (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline linkburn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a weird one this, because despite me leaving a positive rating, im not sure she is for everyone.

Comms: ok, all by text with the housemaid.

The venue: Flat in West Reading. Property was a dump, but her room was nice enough.

Services: This will be a problem for some. She has various services listed on AW, but her English is not good at all. Trying to communicate specifically what you want would be quite difficult.

Price: £70 for 30 mins. 

Event: To be fair, she looks exactly like her pictures. She has an amazing body, great flat stomach and big fake tits (without any unsightly scars). She is in good shape. She started off with a short massage, rolled me over, and into covered BJ. I cant tell you if she offers OWO or CIM. Im not into it, and im not sure i could have communicated it anyway.

It was in to some pretty steamy sex. She was enthusiastic with DFK and was happy to change positions. We were at it for a solid 20 minutes and she was active and engaged. (not like any Romanian i have ever seen)

I had a relaxed attitude going in to the punt with not many expectations and for £70 for 30 mins it was a pretty good deal (overran by 20 mins and she didn't seem to notice/care) but i would warn that if you have specific things you want, then maybe this isnt the one for you.   

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. My instant reaction on seeing this profile was one of suspicion, backed up by the only previous review, which was a bait and switch with a girl in her 30s.

So you definitely saw this girl then?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Because she looks quite cute. Given that and the fact she does DFK for £70hh, that appears a decent option in a fairly barren punting area, even if OWO is not available or included. Though, going on the previous review, there could still be the risk of B&S.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:54:36 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline linkburn

I too read the same review and its a fair concern. I definitely saw that specific girl in the profile. She has a distinctive look so i am 100% sure its her and the pics were pretty accurate.

The only concern was that there was a "maid" at the property and i assume she was involved in the bait and switch before.

Not that you should need it, but good luck.

Offline Cunning Punt

I too read the same review and its a fair concern. I definitely saw that specific girl in the profile. She has a distinctive look so i am 100% sure its her and the pics were pretty accurate.

The only concern was that there was a "maid" at the property and i assume she was involved in the bait and switch before.

Not that you should need it, but good luck.

Thanks for confirming.

Thanks to the previous review, punters can go in with their eyes open to the possibility of B&S and walk if necessary.

Offline always_horny

Man, that has to be the worst boob job I had ever seen!  Her nipples are totally in the wrong place  :wackogirl: