Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for a good foot job?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a girl who does a great foot job in the West Midlands

Best I've had to date has been with British Lisa, which I won't forget... But need new meat (or feet  :D now!)

External Link/Members Only

What makes a good FJ to me is - tiny (the smaller the better, to make my cock appear bigger, lol) well pedicured feet! The girl sitting facing me, with a filthy look in her eyes! So just to be clear I have 3 visions to concentrate on, 1: the look of pure lust on their face, 2: watching the tiny feet doing the wanking, 3: and the sight of her gash!  :thumbsup:

Offline Neromatrix

Indian footgoddess is good although you won't be able to see her gash lol

Offline qman0267

Hi

Read the title of your post and was going to jump straight on and recommend British Lisa.

Lovely feet, plenty of encouragement and an awesome technique. So yeah agree with you totally, easily the best I've had too.....by a long way.

Anyway I'm clearly wasting your time, sorry dude!

Hope you get better advice elsewhere.

Offline Scaramanga

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a girl who does a great foot job in the West Midlands

Best I've had to date has been with British Lisa, which I won't forget... But need new meat (or feet  :D now!)

External Link/Members Only

What makes a good FJ to me is - tiny (the smaller the better, to make my cock appear bigger, lol) well pedicured feet! The girl sitting facing me, with a filthy look in her eyes! So just to be clear I have 3 visions to concentrate on, 1: the look of pure lust on their face, 2: watching the tiny feet doing the wanking, 3: and the sight of her gash!  :thumbsup:

I was about to ask exactly the same question as I'm looking for a bit of variation.

External Link/Members Only is my normal footjob punt.  She's excellent with her feet, they're around a UK 4.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the replies   :thumbsup:

I've been meaning to see Angella for a while now.... Now I know she's good with her tiny toes, it makes it a must see soon for me! I know she's Romanian... But she sounds like one of the rare good ones!  Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Bigron91

If your looking for a young/fit girl then Laura in Halesowen is pretty good. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is always on my must haves when punting 😜😜😜

SEW15

The two best for footjobs (and I'm pretty much feet orientated) are Emily and Laura (White Angel).
Emily was nervous at first but after the first time she knew exactly what I liked.
Tell them what you're into first though.