Author Topic: Samantha2017 – Manchester M4 on tour  (Read 1047 times)


10 review(s) for BritishSammantha (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only
 
Fee: £100 for a 45min incall
 
Note: Aware of my forum memberships
 
Summary in red at the bottom
 
Another TOFTT booking, although I’d had a bit of info on the grapevine that suggested I might like her. Anyway, I enjoy a black girl from time to time and when Samantha turned up on UKE I decided to have a peep. She was ticking the right boxes for me so I contacted her to see when she might be about. She said she were coming to Manchester the following week so I asked about a time slot and she said she’d get back to me once she had a hotel sorted. The following week she contacted me but then I heard nothing and noticed her profile were saying she were in Bristol or Cardiff, so I gave up on it – I had a booking a couple of days later so I wasn’t overly concerned about not punting that day. Didn’t think I’d hear back from her in reality.
 
The following week I’d got a couple of bookings lined up when she contacted me again to let me know she was going to be in Manchester that week. Bit of a dilemma here – could I manage three on the trot? Fuck it I thought, I’d punted lightly during the early part of the year fully intending to have a splurge at some point, so booked her in as my first punt of the week. It later dawned on me that later in the week would suit me better, so contacted her to see if we could move it back. No problem at all, so she’d now be my final punt of the week. Roll forward to the week and my first booking cancelled, a replacement was found who then cancelled on the day. I made mention of this on UKE, Samantha spotted it and PM’d me to see if I wanted to bring our booking forward. I confirmed that would be good as it’d buy me more time to seek out that third booking. All good, or so you’d think. I confirmed services and then hopped in the car to make my way over. I hadn’t got far when a motoring incident stopped me in my tracks. I won’t say what was going through my mind but my words would have made Danny Dyer blush. Realising there was now no chance of me making it I called her to explain and this was only 20mins before start time. She was calmness personified. The first words out of her mouth were ‘Shall we revert to later in the week?’ and laughed. She actually went on to offer me a later slot that day but I couldn’t make it stick so back it went. I have to say she dealt with it admirably – some girls would have seen their arses, but Samantha was absolutely fine with me. Sometimes the punting Gods seem to punish you and this, for me, was certainly one of them. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE DAY!
 
On the day I texted her to check all was well. She came back to me to tell me she was changing rooms and could we reschedule for half an hour later. My timings wouldn’t allow that which I let her know and she managed to sort it so that she could keep the room she was using. I made my way over, parked nearby and then wandered over to the hotel and called her from outside. She was ready for me and gave me the room number so quickly past reception and up in the lifts. At knock at the door and in I go to be greeted by a girl who instantly reminds me of Naomi Campbell – fucking gorgeous. I am gobsmacked in reality as before me I have a girl dressed in an LBD, hold-ups and heels. We say our hello’s, I make payment and then get in the shower to rinse the offending bits. Out, dried and back into the room she’s waiting for me on the bed and I waste no time in joining her for a bit of getting to know you. My hands are roaming around and she’s her acquainting herself with my bits and soon enough we discard the dress to leave her in lacy white undies which actually look great against her dark skin – not normally a fan of white, but these are sexy. Bra off so I can play with her tits and suck her nips. I rub her pussy through her panties before deciding to get rid of them altogether so I can slide my fingers over her pussy. She’s wet and a finger slides into her – her pussy is tight. She then slides down the bed to give me a BJ, nice sensual technique and I’m enjoying myself watching her eating little tcm.
 
A swap round and I have to eat her pussy. She spreads her legs for me and I tuck in – lovely and fresh and very neat looking. I tongue her clit before probing my tongue into her pussy and she tastes deliciously sweet. Yummy! I pop back up for more kissing and she ain’t afraid of her own juices. Then it’s on to 69, I lie back she straddles my face and plonks her pussy on my mouth as I tuck in. She’s busy at the other end sucking my cock and we go at this for a while until I decide a move is required as well as a condom. She rolls it on (a bit fingers and thumbs, not sure whether she was a little nervous) and she asks which way I want first. I opt for CG, so she applies a little lube and then clambers into the saddle. Nice slow entry and her pussy is damn tight. She starts to ride me. Sitting up initially and then leaning forward so we could kiss and I could fuck her from underneath. She’s not one for making a lot of noise during sex but she does sigh and gasp a little as we fucked which was kinda nice to listen to. It felt kind of seedy, as though I shouldn’t really be fucking a girl over 20 years younger than me (which I shouldn’t, but hey ho!).
 
On to mish and fuck, a nice sight with her legs apart as I prepared to fuck her. In I go and start slowly before building up some speed. I need to be a bit careful here as that pussy of hers will have me popping sooner than I want, so I ease back and enjoy some more kissing. Then, once the moment has passed I pull her legs to my chest and administer a proper drilling and I’m working up a sweat now. A change again for doggy and again a delicious sight with her bent over in front of me before I slip the little fella inside, take hold of her hips and fuck her properly. We stop for a quick drinks break and for me to have a mop down before she asks if I want to try fucking her in what I’ll describe as sideways mish (not sure of the correct term). Basically her lay on her side with one leg raised so I can fuck her. Nice, enjoyed that. Then we move on to spoons and I think I’ve only done this once before. It has the desired effect though, as it did on the only other occasion I’ve done it as I have no natural rhythm, but I can soon feel the vinegar strokes approaching. A few last thrusts and I fill the condom before collapsing in a heap on the bed laughing. She joins me for a little cuddle and cleans me up before we have a bit of a natter. Time is knocking on now though and I have other places to be so after another quick shower, a kiss and cuddle, I’m away.
 
Overall I enjoyed it. She’s proper fit in my book and as I said earlier I were gobsmacked by her looks when I walked in. Service wise she’s very passive during the sex – you fuck her rather than the other way round so if you’re after a PSE punt with a girl hissing filth, she’s not for you. If, however, you’re after a vanilla GFE with a FAF black girl I reckon you might be well suited. There was certainly a hint of nerves and/or inexperience and I suspect she’s relatively new to this, although it added something for me. Her attitude couldn’t be faulted though, both in the messing about beforehand due to me having a few issues and during the meet, where she let me get on and do what I wanted to do with none of the ‘Don’t do this and that’ you can encounter. Indeed she was at the other end of the spectrum compared to girls with well-worn routines. With that in mind, recommended.
 
To summarise, I’d say the following:-
 
Venue – big hotel which I’ve punted in a few times now with parking close by. No key cards, reception easily bypassed and rooms are plush. Perfect for shagging!
 
Comm’s – all via UKE and then texts/calls on the day. Services required were all agreed to in advance. Not much to grumble about, particularly when you consider I booked, then moved it, then got stranded on the way only to move it back to the original slot – she wasn’t phased at all.
 
WG – as per her AW profile. Pics are accurate and I have to say she is a stunner! I’d guess at a dress size 6-8 something like that. Dressed in an LBD with hold-ups, heels and lacy white knicks and bra. My first thought when I saw her? Naomi Campbell. She is fucking fit though! Chatty and friendly enough but I think she was nervous – AW profile was only set up this year and there were little signs of inexperience (nerves, uses lube, I had to open the condom)
 
Services – vanilla GFE, light FK, OWO, RO, 69. CG, doggy, mish, sideways mish and spoons. All delivered willingly and let me decide what I wanted to do rather than trying to conduct proceedings which I don’t like. She’s very passive whilst shagging though, you fuck her rather than her mauling you. Managed to get me to cum in spoons, which is rare.
 
Verdict – if you want vanilla GFE with a fit-as-fuck black girl then you’ll enjoy Samantha. If you’re after a porn star style PSE mauling, she won’t be for you. I enjoyed her as it’s rare for me to walk in and be blown away by a girls looks. The signs of nerves she showed didn’t detract from it for me (indeed it added something). With those proviso’s – recommended.

 
tcm

Offline cueball

Into the list she goes  :D

Cheers mukker  :hi:

Offline Kendrig

A like a bit of ebony, maybe have been a vanilla punt,  but if her looks are that good.

Will watch for when she tours  :thumbsup:

Offline Golovkin

Cheers for the review may book a 30 min booking with her.  :hi:

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review tcm.......hotlisted  :thumbsup: