Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Artemis - Birmingham  (Read 1461 times)

11 review(s) for Ms Artemis (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Neromatrix

Thought I would write my first review, and it's on Ms Artemis. Met her a  couple of times in Birmingham,  she is in her early 20's and Czech. Her English is great and her accent completes the dom aspect. 

Met her at her apartment near 5 ways, she was wearing high heels and a pvc  dress. We got the paperwork out of the way, then she offered me a shower which I accepted. I then walked into her bedroom which had scented  candles and some mood music.

She told me to stand in the middle and she slowly walked around me looking me up and down, I could feel my cock now getting hard, she started kissing my neck and  ears gently,  then she stopped.  She walked over to a drawer and pulled out a chastity cage and locked me up to stop me from getting erect. She then took a picture of my cock for her collection lol. She then dominated me, slapping my face hard. She then ordered me to bend over and started to rub my ass,  then spat in my hole and shoved a couple of fingers in whilst swearing at me.

She then lit a cigarette and used me as her astray,  she then released my cock and gently stroked it whilst forcing me to suck her pert tits, which I  obliged, I was also ordered to tongue her ass,  after denying me to cum she let me shoot my load and then forced me to lick it all up.  This girl is a true dominatrix.

Looks 10/10
Pics are 100% accurate
Likes list is accurate

Whatever you ask for, if it's on her likes list she will do it.

Offline Discord

Thanks for the review.  I've come across her profile before but I think back then the domination stuff was just a sideline thing but now it seems to be her main focus.  I'm into a bit of domination so may give her a try.   

Offline Neromatrix

You're welcome Discord, she is well worth it