Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleksandra – North Acton  (Read 1680 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Complete Novice

Summary: Probably the best VFM booking I've had in London to date.

Really liked her energy levels and enthusiasm, gets into it, fully engaged and fairly full on from start to finish. Reminded me a little of Amadea Linda, only you get more input into the booking. With Linda she takes you along for the ride whereas with Ola, she'll ask where you want to go and will then proceed to take you there with the same sort of energy.

A lot's already been said about her oral, all agreed it's very good but equally impressive is when Ola climbs on top, wind her up and watch her go.

Booking Description: 2 hour in-call.

Price: £200 (no extras, none advertised afaik).

Comms: Good. Initial call then all confirmed via text, followed by an AW booking request. Prompt responses to all communications.

Location & venue: OK. North Acton's not somewhere I've ever been before, but I didn't see any of it as her place is a flat in a modern apartment block, situated very close to the station. Less than a minutes-walk away. If you can't find her place, give up punting or at least doing in-calls! Modern, clean, tidy and fit for purpose.

Appearance: Athletic figure, slim washboard stomach, former volleyball player back home, no fat on her. The AW profile picture is definitely her, and appears to have been taken in bedroom where my booking took place.

I'd say mid 20's, her profile says she's 5'8, no smokers breath. Very friendly and warm personality, giggles a lot, probably at the sight of me and my tiny todger.

The meet: FK/DFK, RO, OWO which was nose to the stomach job. DT wasn't a problem, wet with no squashing at the back of the throat, all the way down, no gag reflex. Good technique, decent speed variation. Some attention to balls & gooch.

Protected sex in multiple positions. Mish, CG, prone bone etc. Underlying all of this, and what I particularly enjoyed was Ola ensures that she's getting everything out of it, i.e. grabbing and pulling your arse towards her to get deeper penetration, pushing back into you, moving her body to extract everything from the session. She's far more than a willing participant and on top, she really comes into her own, really working it.

In this booking we had two rounds, which for some inexplicable reason were very similar to one another: RO, OWO, Mish, CG then prone bone to completion. 2 pops which at that time, was only the third time in my punting career that this had happened. Chapeau, Ola.

Would I return: Yes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline boardyhell

asked her to name a price for anal,no chance
some do it under the counter,wouldn't even name a price