Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate - asian options - Marylebone road  (Read 889 times)

Online stampjones

External Link/Members Only
Olina link from rightmove69's review but I booked thru asian options.

First the positives. As usual with these agencies, she is the girl in the photos. She is young - 20s Id say - and really cute. Nice natural tits, slim body, nice arse, natural pussy. Exactly what I want my asian girls to look like. She's also a pleasant girl and was never anything other than pleasant and even, while failing to deliver virtuall anything, eager to please.

Unfortunately thats about it as far as positives. I can honestly say this was the most bizarre punt Ive ever had. She was just weird. Got naked quickly enough. Tried to kiss her but very unresponsive. As things went on she got more into it and actually some FK but then she'd kind of flip and act really weird like lapping at my face or something - hard to describe.

Sucked her tits for a bit and moved down for RO. Nope, didnt want that. More tit licking and tried to get her to OWO. Again no. Now to be fair - I never checked if she had this listed. Every other girl Ive seen from the standard thai agencies has so I assumed - should have checked - either way no way jose. BTW she hadnt been anywhere near my dick at this point so wasnt like she had any hygiene issues with it.

Anyway she said I should fuck her, but by this point it was obvious that, despite kind of trying, she didnt really want to be there. She's new in london and hasnt done this before (so she says) and its pretty clear she doesnt want to. Dont think she's there against her will - just she didnt think through what was involved. Anyway, for me it was the final straw and I left. To be fair she was keen that I stay and fuck her but tbh I get enough psycho women in civvie life without having to deal with them when Im paying.

In summary, nice girl, hot body but she shouldnt be doing this job.

Avoid.

BTW and to add to the bizarre nature - she kept on trying to get me to look at her flat mate - honey I think - looked better than pics - apparantly kate is the only one at the venue getting any bookings. Given the response on here so far, doubt that will be the case for too much longer

Online Ozy84

Do not go and see this girl guys, the reviews on agency sites are fake and the reviews on the other forum are complete bullshit agency written reviews.