Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evaevalins Bulgarian N4 Finsbury Park  (Read 2039 times)

3 review(s) for Evaevalinas (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

After several phone calls which were all polite and good english and texts arrived at her Finsbury Park flat . Large block adjacent to Sainsburys carpark . Not that safe looking but bearable .
Buzzed the door no. on intercom . No reply . Phoned the 2 different mob. nos i had been given eventually answered , can you wait 2 mins  :angry: After 10 mins called again , can you wait 2 mins  :mad: In hind sight suspect i was dealing with a useless incompetent maid . Drove off and after 15 mins got 3 text messages and a missed call telling me to ring the buzzer now  :dash:

Shame as the pics of her body look good and she talks about doing duos  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

After several phone calls which were all polite and good english and texts arrived at her Finsbury Park flat . Large block adjacent to Sainsburys carpark . Not that safe looking but bearable .
Buzzed the door no. on intercom . No reply . Phoned the 2 different mob. nos i had been given eventually answered , can you wait 2 mins  :angry: After 10 mins called again , can you wait 2 mins  :mad: In hind sight suspect i was dealing with a useless incompetent maid . Drove off and after 15 mins got 3 text messages and a missed call telling me to ring the buzzer now  :dash:

Shame as the pics of her body look good and she talks about doing duos  :thumbsup:

I like her physique in one of the pictures. Good for walking the longest I'm prepared to wait is 10 mins after that the prossie has lost my business.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:22:27 pm by Brazilian Martian »

I like the reflection of the fat sergei in the corner  :lol:

I like her physique in one of the pictures. Good for walking the longest I'm prepared to wait is 10 mins after that the prossie has lost my business

I was prepared to wait a little longer as it was a nice temperature outside and the air was quite clean as it had rained earlier . The factor that changed it  was on the fourth floor in the communal stairways area a Geezer  :dash: was oblivious to the world and really loud on his mobile phone . Smoking every 30 secs he was flicking ash out the window and when he finished his call  he flicked the cigarette butt out of the window which landed near me  :scare: I had to walk as i was fighting a psunami of rage that had flowed over me  :bomb:

I like the reflection of the fat sergei in the corner  :lol:

Sergei needs to leave the carbs alone and start doing some crunches  :lol:

Online myothernameis

Camaromaster has reported this thread, but at the same time, has had him self banned:  Whiteknight

I have been several times with this fantastic lady! She is so cute and sexy that when I go to her I forget about everything! It's really incredible! I can not believe I read such negative reviews for her! I do not believe someone who has tried his service

In hindsight, I think the review might be better with neutral review, rather than Negative, as seeing the op never even got to see the girl, and looks like the maid was at fault

mcgee121

Her FAQs are funny:

Do i charge for extras?   A. Yes i do. A-levels are extra. For £5000 you can have my arse!

Camaromaster has reported this thread, but at the same time, has had him self banned:  Whiteknight

In hindsight, I think the review might be better with neutral review, rather than Negative, as seeing the op never even got to see the girl, and looks like the maid was at fault

Explain how him having his time wasted can be a neutral?  That's always going to be a negative experience.  He waited long enough.

Her FAQs are funny:

Do i charge for extras?   A. Yes i do. A-levels are extra. For £5000 you can have my arse!

Explain how him having his time wasted can be a neutral?  That's always going to be a negative experience.  He waited long enough.

You took the words out of my mouth :thumbsup:, if a prossie or maid wastes a punters time it should be a straight negative. What is with people wanting to give prossies a free pass with things like this  :unknown:

ptokazii

To be honest, that looks like a lady boys back, rather than girly. Why one would want muscles on a girl I do not know.
Anyways, clearly the 'girl' had another punt which had trouble finishing, thus the reason for delay.

mcgee121

To be honest, that looks like a lady boys back, rather than girly. Why one would want muscles on a girl I do not know.
Anyways, clearly the 'girl' had another punt which had trouble finishing, thus the reason for delay.

:unknown:  So all ladyboys have muscular backs?  Some women look hot with muscles.

Offline beachtest

Has anymore more pics of her? I'm willing to TOFTT..or at least, another one :)

Offline The_Don

Has anymore more pics of her? I'm willing to TOFTT..or at least, another one :)

If you want to punt, then do so  :hi:

TOFTT : Take One For The Team - A punter takes the financial sacrifice to see a new or unknown prostitute for the purpose of reporting on her.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:29:00 am by The_Don »