Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris Lamour - Birmingham JQ  (Read 2296 times)

10 review(s) for Paris Lamour xxxx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Kerosene

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall for £100, plus £40 for anal.

Comms: All sorted on the day by phone. No problems on that score.

Location: Apartment block in the Jewellery Quarter. It's been well used by WGs. Parking is 1.80 for two hours.

The girl: AW pics are accurate. Stated age of 38 isn't wildly inaccurate. She's tall, 5'10", and well covered with it in the sense that she doesn't look like Olive Oyl. Nicely sized tits and a curvy ass.

The event: The usual magic door trick and once again it's a hot flat. I jump in the shower as she stashes the cash. I start with some FK, then move to her neck and ears. This gets a positive response.

Move down for a suck and a fondle of her tits. Not bad, then further down for RO. She seemed to be enjoying this, but did this weird thing of putting her hand on the side of my head so I couldn't properly latch on. I gave it my best efforts and then moved up for some oral.

Now the oral (without) was good. While it wasn't very deep, it was sloppy with plenty of eye contact and attention to the shaft. So that's how the first pop happened.

A clean up, and then she offers me a massage. Fine - and this was enjoyable. When she works down to my ballbag I flip over and she starts with the oral again. When I'm back to full strength, I ask for the condom. Doggy, then in her ass, and over for some cowgirl. The second pop's a bit shy in coming so I ask for a HJ. Out comes the baby oil and there's my finish. Quick shower again and I'm away.

The positives: Good oral and a great ass for doggy.

The negatives: That hand in the RO. And while I knew what it would cost, in hindsight £40 is a bit of a steep markup for anal.

Not sure I'd go back... there's a load on my hotlist who I've not seen and I'll be prioritising them.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Kerosene! I also had a positive experience with her. Glad you enjoyed! The only reason I haven't been back, is the height thing. I'm only a short arse! But service wise, it was excellent!  :thumbsup:

Offline Lalalaveets

Great feedback.

Ive seen her before in London was very impressed with her service. Ive been meaning to go back for some anal as her ass is just gorgeous, and I have a thing for amazonian women.

How did she fair with anal? were you able to have a good shag or did she complain after just a few minutes and get you to stop?

Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kerosene

Anal was OK I suppose, she's had surgery on her back and wasn't perhaps as full on as some have been.

As I said, it was another forty quid and I wouldn't pay that again if I went back.

Offline Clicktocollect

she's had surgery on her back and wasn't perhaps as full on as some have been.

I saw her about three months ago, she said then her back was in pain, it was still a good session.... I always have a good session with her :-)