Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Purelyjasmine salford quays  (Read 1162 times)

19 review(s) for purelyjasmine (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5449125) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline IAMBATMAN

Purelyjasmine External Link/Members Only
1 hour £150

Her Place
hotel more than good enough close to a tram stop

Looks/body/personality
pierced belly button small tattoo on her feet dressed in sexy red/black nickers and bra set, light make up, i did ask for stockings and a skirt but tbh when i saw her i didn't give a shit what she was wearing, body wise she looks exactly as you'd expect from her pictures and the pics on her "partners" profile, 5 foot tiny little thing really sick little body, she has a tiny waist but her hips and arse are just out there ya know tiny boobs with small areolas but massive super hard bullets for nipples the best nipples ive ever seen tbh i was shocked at how good she looked she only has 3 pictures but you and 4 on her partners profile but you will be able to get a good image of how she looks its not often imo do photos show such accuracy, facially also very pleasing to my eye, shes cute with great eyes and small lips and nose everything about her is petite apart from her arse  :lol: fun girl talkative  easy to talk to and is quite open about her private life (maybe a little too open about it tbh)

Services
just owo and sex in a few positions with light spanking and a little light choking, i usually go for a more pse thing and i was planning to cum in her mouth from a blow job but i saw her and i just wanted to spend the entire time fucking her (which i pretty much did) so i didnt really mind blowing in the bag

Action
i have tried seeing jasmine before with no luck but reading her profile she seems to be trying to be more reliable with comms and meeting times so i thought fuck it ill give her another chance haha soooo glad i did. so comms were great this time around i msgd her this morning and she quickly replied asking what time i can do so i said about 4 would be great got a message back 30 mins later to say thats fine witha post code and hotel name and a few other emails sent between us and all emails answered withing half hour, told me she would ring me later on as she was working her reg job, sure enough got a phone call about 3:20 to tell me she was on time and would be there soon and would txt me the room number.
walked through the door turned round and i actually said WOW out loud, i didn't mean to it just came out and i couldn't stop staring at her while i got undressed, asked if i could have a shower she said yeah would you mind if i join you, well who the fuck would say no to that  :lol: washed a little in the shower as she played with my dick and started to kiss me slow and gentle but open mouthed with a little bit of tongue really nice kisser before she got down to give me some nice oral then i got down for a taste, she put her leg up so i could get my tongue and fingers in and she tasted of nothing with no smell or anything very clean. we got out dried off and got under the cover cause she was cold :lol: kissed while i felt all of her smooth body before grabbing a jacket and i slipped inside her in mish then turned round for doggy, we was going at it for about 20 mins and i was sweating bollocks we were both drenched just from me and we was fucked so we took a 5 min breather while we just lay kissing and touching till she started sucking again and i asked her to sit on my face which was 1000% the best lower half of a lady ive ever had hovering over my face and she was still a little sensitive from fucking so every time my tongue rubbed too hard along her clit she twitched and squealed a little. on with another jacket and she got on top for kinda reverse cg dont know what the positions called but shes got her back to me with my legs kinda over hers with my knees bent and she just sort of pushed her pussy onto my dick was really fucking good she turned round for reg cg and she started proper bouncing on my dick hard with perfect rhythm and she went for it aswel doing it full on for what was probably around a minute at a time before the slow grind then right back to the hard bouncing and she looks so fucking hot while doing that. back onto mish and i fucked her as hard as i could but she fucked me up and knackered me out so i couldn't give her my A game to finish popped in the bag with about 10 mins left, layed there and talked for abit about life and our jobs and stuff and i ended up staying an extra 10 mins which she didn't seem to mind cause we was talking.

i had a very vanilla service from my norm and i feel like you could push her more than i did and maybe next time i will be a little more forceful and in control but this was a magnificent punt in my top 3 girls ive seen for a combination of looks body and how much i enjoyed the time and since her negative review by cueball she does seem to be making an effort to be more reliable when arranging meets as we did discuss cueballs review, some will just flat out refuse to even try because of previously being let down or what has been said on here about her unreliability and i totally get that i even removed her from my HL for awhile and that negative review was completely justified and probably a long time over due tbh i should have posted one myself when i was let down the first time i tried. if she really has changed her ways she is well and truly worth seeing and maybe given another chance and my advice if you do see her is to just let the session flow naturally and not go expecting to do this and that or whatever because ive noticed a common theme in most of her positive reviews and thats that even when shes late with poor comms and no make up not wearing what was requested or giving her offered services like anal her reviewers still rate her in the 9s and 10s that says alot imo and im sure ill see her again

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

Another review that tells she's a flaky twat that relies on her looks.

She remains in my "grow up love and act like a pro list."  :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

we did discuss cueballs review

:lol: I'll bet I'm top of her Christmas card list  :sarcastic:

But... glad you persevered and enjoyed batty  :thumbsup:

Offline IAMBATMAN

:lol: I'll bet I'm top of her Christmas card list  :sarcastic:

But... glad you persevered and enjoyed batty  :thumbsup:

tbh your review did her some good i think and she knows it, well see if she keeps it up down the line but i enjoyed myself alot