If this was at The Boathouse of City Road, everyone should avoid those girls and the adverts on Viva Street showing beautiful chinese / asian girls. Over the last year I have been there three times as its not far from my place. EVerytime it has not been the beautiful slim girls in the pics but some chinese slut, normally chubby or always nothing like the slim girls they advertise. I have been met once by a girl with a mouthful of noodles at the door!! If you don't like them, they always say, my friend do you, she nice, you like, and to be honest that one won't be much different.
They promise everything for £70 when you text or call them, in reality, if you are lucky you will get a peck on the lips and they will turn away from you, you will never get DFK or indeed FK, you will rarely get OWO (depending on the girl you may if you give her another tenner) and sex will be a pretty rushed affair, by a totally uninterested girl. As I said I have been done three times by those girls and I learnt the hard way - and won't go back again. they have several adverts but please, if you put a call in to one of these asian girls in MCR city centre ask them the address and as I said, if it's City Road, avoid at all costs, please don't give them your hard earned money as they are there to rip us off.
Incidently, I went with another chinese girl in Salford last week, fitter and quite a nice chatty girl, who knows how to make you cum quick, though I imagine if you are good at your stuff you could probably get a decent ride out of this one, she at least makes some kind of effort. If I can find the ad for her again I will post a review.