Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myruna77 Edinburgh  (Read 1102 times)

5 review(s) for myruna 77  (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Joe Tortolano

Like busses, a second review. Will keep this one a bit shorter as first one probably too long.

External Link/Members Only

Saw her for an hour near the city centre. Comms good, flat was good.

Friendly and intelligent and accurate profile. Good English and good conversation. Pretty face, nice and petite body, good arse, decent enough, if a bit  saggy, tits.

Onto the punt, condom was on before I was even at a semi. OW, which was average, not particularly deep. Onto 69 which is good with her petite and tight body. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl - which is excellent. Some missionary and came in the bag. Bit of a chat before round two, and to be fair her chat was quite good. Back on with the bag before even a semi again. Some more average OW, some handjob action which was decent enough, couple of positions and finished in doggy.

Still trying to work her out. Really friendly and attractive, she did seem into it and was wet throughout, she was also stroking me all over and playing with my balls during sex. However at the same time there was no kissing whatsoever, no fingering allowed and she would position her body so that I could only get so far inside.

Wasn't a bad punt, but was aware throughout that I wasn't really a 100% into it. Wouldn't go back, but wouldn't dissuade people from seeing her. A neutral rating seems right.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:20:09 am by Joe Tortolano »

Offline Clattypats

However at the same time there was no kissing whatsoever, no fingering allowed and she would position her body so that I could only get so far inside.
A typical ROM trait I'm afraid.... :thumbsdown:
Nice review all the same.... :thumbsup: