Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Dyana - Liverpool Street  (Read 8088 times)

10 review(s) for lovely dyana (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dryanse8

30 min Incall  £70 + £30 OWO + £30 CIM  Liverpool Street

I had an itch that needed scratching so I made arrangements to stop by to re-visit Dyana. Comms were fairly quick over text and then phone calls.

I have seen Dyana once before and the impression I had was she was quite vanilla but that there was a lot of potential if you got to know her more/persisted. This has led to a fairly mixed bunch of reviews and not unfairly but this was my experience with her.

I made it clear to Dyana from the outset that I was after considerably more on the service front than last time, which had consisted of a simple vanilla, OW, no kissing, straight forward pump and dump session. She agreed to discuss requirements face to face before committing to the booking. Fair enough and we agreed upon the above. Donation taken care of Dyana stashed the cash and returned to the bedroom, which was light, airy and spacious. Nice sized bed in a very safe location.

She has been away for a while but was exactly as I remembered from our previous meeting, slim, tight body, nice natural breasts, long toned legs and beautiful face. She stripped off and we both leaped onto the bed for some light kissing and fondling before she kissed her way down to my erect cock and licked it up and down before sucking it nice and slowly. Light head soon turned into deep gagging and I lay back to enjoy as she gazed back at me.  As noted , Dyana's objective is to get you to cum as fast as possible but if you are polite but firm with her, which I was, then she refrained from trying to dictate proceedings and kept sucking away as requested. She wanted to get the hat on me quickly but I pushed her back onto the bed (gently) and tucked into her pussy with my tongue. Delicious, clean and tasty I licked her out as she held my head in place, I rimmed her for a while too as A-levels were not off the table yet either. Soon I was ready to fuck though and I took her in mish on the bed and although I wanted CIM, I gave her a very satisfying pounding, her legs wrapped round me as I fucked the beautiful young minx hard as I could for around ten minutes. The bed is quite noisy.

Time was moving on though so Dyana and I 69'd and we both tucked in to the finish. A couple of times Dyana resorted to furious wanking but this was uncomfortable and I reminded her to finish me off with her mouth only. She duly obliged and I erupted into her mouth and to my delight and surprise, she kept sucking deeply for quite a while after the event to get every last drop.

Then, the absolute bonus, she swallowed the lot. Quite a touch really and we lay together on the bed for a while before she took herself off to clean up.

I understand that some members would regard this as a neutral at best due to both the price, duration and work involved to achieve the level of desired service but Dyana was so much more involved and submissive than our first meeting and the act of swallowing was a great touch.
Although A-level was off the menu as she has a very tight little arse and I was apparently too big for her (hardly the biggest gun in town but not the smallest either), so if you are a reasonably sized gent then don't expect to get too far with her in the A-level department.

Dyana has a lot going for her. She seems like a really sweet girl and you'd be well pleased to pull her in a club. Physically very attractive and facially stunning. Services when correctly delivered are very good too so only her lack of investment and the implied slur of being Romanian go against her.

Overall, I would rate the encounter as positive. Expensive and short but if a punt makes you feel good at the end and lasts in the memory as this will, then it can't be anything else. Enjoyed it.

Recommended if you stand your ground with her. But YMMV.

Offline Rocket Scientist

I understand that some members would regard this as a neutral at best due to both the price, duration and work involved to achieve the level of desired service but Dyana was so much more involved and submissive than our first meeting and the act of swallowing was a great touch.

Recommended if you stand your ground with her. But YMMV.

Consider this as a good result for a Rom girl

mrhappypants

So that's £130 for a half hour....

VfM?

Offline king tarzan

Super incredible stunner
I was firm but polite with her
She genuinely enjoyed me enjoying her
Great exceptional value for money at  £150 for the hour
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Super incredible stunner
I was firm but polite with her
She genuinely enjoyed me enjoying her
Great exceptional value for money at  £150 for the hour

It isn't though is it?  If I want a reasonable length service list including OWO and CIM I would be shelling out £210 ph with the extras wouldn't I?

Offline jamal2k94

She looks stunning in fairness and I am tempted but it seems like a bit of an effort to get what you want with her. I am not sure I could be bothered with all the negotiating.

Banksyone

My personal experience with Romanian SP's is that they have always refused FK and OWO so I don't care how good she looks I would not see her for that reason alone.

Offline king tarzan

My personal experience with Romanian SP's is that they have always refused FK and OWO so I don't care how good she looks I would not see her for that reason alone.

This lady is lusciously delicious
Her fellow country women who I have had the honour of gfe have also been lusciously delicious too

If I had your above attitude I would of missed out BIG TIME ON WONDERFUL HEAVENLY BEAUTY

IMO Romanian women get berated unfairly or maybe I have just been extremely lucky!

Banksyone

A question for you sir about the sexy olivia review uploaded by your good self yesterday. How is that this SP was working with a sore above her lip covered with a plaster yet no OP besides your self reports it here except you a year later because you had our health in mind...yeah right!!!

Why you uploaded that review I have no idea!!??

tilt8890

I reminded her to finish me off with her mouth only. She duly obliged and I erupted into her mouth and to my delight and surprise, she kept sucking deeply for quite a while after the event to get every last drop.

Then, the absolute bonus, she swallowed the lot. Quite a touch really and we lay together on the bed for a while before she took herself off to clean up.

Remember seeing her before, but she never provided Cim or Swallow..

tilt8890

Guys, she just confirmed by text, that she does'nt provide swallow... :D

Offline Sinz

Guys, she just confirmed by text, that she does'nt provide swallow... :D

Thanks for the intel, appreciate it  :thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan

I saw her about 1 year ago and I can confirm she is a stunner, very pretty with beautiful eyes. The service I got was quite vanilla. Probably why I never went back.

Having read this review I would go back with the above in mind and I would pay £130 for 30 minutes with OWO & swallow.

I'll do a review when that happens  :hi:

Offline Sinz

I saw her about 1 year ago and I can confirm she is a stunner, very pretty with beautiful eyes. The service I got was quite vanilla. Probably why I never went back.

Having read this review I would go back with the above in mind and I would pay £130 for 30 minutes with OWO & swallow.

I'll do a review when that happens  :hi:

Sorry to bust your nut, but she does NOT offer swallow. Confirmed above

Offline king tarzan

A question for you sir about the sexy olivia review uploaded by your good self yesterday. How is that this SP was working with a sore above her lip covered with a plaster yet no OP besides your self reports it here except you a year later because you had our health in mind...yeah right!!!

Lovely olivia had small lip sore
Plaster covered the lip sore absolutely perfect 2nd plaster
Nothing happened to me

She is active now and back on her original profile after profile swaps

She obviously will not have lip sore now which she had when I saw her

But her clockwatching
Trying to con men out of paid time
Her fucking about on phone during punt duration
Her pretending not to understand english when I had a feeling she can understand english a bit even though her speaking English is shit

As mentioned above her profile swapped and now she has herself on it that's why I put it up now

If someone goes and sees her and she behaves as the above mentioned don't say they were not warned of her unprofessional bullshit

Also regarding women's services are up and down like a seesaw regarding clients. .

If a man is nasty rude unhygienic the services she offers will certaintly be very drastically reduced..
If he is nice and hygienic she will offer maximum services that she can.. .

That's my personal experience over many years..

Offline Sinz

If a man is nasty rude unhygienic the services she offers will certaintly be very drastically reduced..
If he is nice and hygienic she will offer maximum services that she can.. .

Agree with you on this comment, IMO it makes a huge difference in their attitude, services and overall experience.

Offline PilotMan

Sorry to bust your nut, but she does NOT offer swallow. Confirmed above

I'll settle for CIM  :D

Offline king tarzan

I am sorry
Forgot to mention most important thing

I WAS BANNED FROM THIS FORUM AT THE TIME
( my own fault )
And when I came back her profile was of another woman

With delicious desert dyana it's basically

Hit or miss

She likes you she will fuck you good

She don't like you she wants you put ASAP limited services delivered shit standard. .

That's the bitter TRUTH WITH HER

GO TO HER AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!

Offline Hendrix-fan

Anyone know if Dyana is still around? She's not been on AW for a week and didn't reply to an enquiring text.

Offline king tarzan

Anyone know if Dyana is still around? She's not been on AW for a week and didn't reply to an enquiring text.

She is accessing from ROMANIA

be warned it's hot or cold service from her..
You would be lucky hot
Unlucky like many others if cold

Offline Henry Epsom

Also been trying to book her recently to no avail...

Offline king tarzan

All I can say with this honey

Super incredibly stunning.... a physical heavenly beauty!!!!

Towards myself her attitude was relaxed and awesome great dfk brilliant owo and sex...

But towards others going by reviews her attitude was shit... shit services...

So tread with caution...

If someone personally messaged me and asked about her..

I would say don't go to her...

But try your luck...

Others experiences have been horrendous...