Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Melania - Edgeware Road  (Read 2659 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline s0whatsnew?

Fluff alert!  Look away now if easily offended!   My first review so here goes.

I had never done a 2 hr session before (plain old money) so Mel's  special offer (extended till 30/5/17) felt compelling.  A chance to relax and let things roll along without any time pressure.  At the same time there's a slight question mark; why the unusual offer?  Is there something we need to know?   A previous reviewer said 'only go to see her for two hours if you'd go anyway for one hour'.   Thats really good advice.  For me she ticked all the boxes anyway: age, physique, services.

Comms were excellent.  Prompt response to my aw request for her mobile no.  We arranged by text for a few days ahead.  She immediately gave me her full address; no having to wait around for 'that text'  The result was that I had complete confidence that things would go well.

Location: 10 mins walk north of Edgware Rd tube along the main rd.  I don't drive so don't know about parking, but anyway wouldn't recommend it; too central.  The tower block felt safe enough, at least mid-afternoon.  There was a concierge; unusual for a council block I think.  Only 2 lifts, which might take quite a while to arrive.  The flat itself is right next to a lift.  Inside, spotlessly clean.  (she told me that she is a cleanliness fanatic, of which more later)  Bathroom ok, a nice simple shower which works perfectly.  Hallelujah!

So: Mel herself is tiny, petite, big brown eyes, cute.  I found her really pretty, much more than her profile photos suggest.  Age: within the range of possibility of stated profile age.  I would have actually taken her to be around 24-5.   The miracles of makeup.  Personality:  she's really bubbly, vivacious, lively, talkative, and above all, intelligent.  Been in the game for seven years and knows it all inside out; agencies, pimps, indies.

Money and shower done, we're face to face to body-talk.  She likes it really slow and gentle.   I'm happy with that.  A massage/RO/outside fingering from me and she's pleasured very quickly and easily.   As far as I could judge there was no acting or fakery.  I get my payback in generosity from then on.  Condom'd up, all positions for 20 mins or so, I decide to go for CIM.   Her OWO is amazing.  Mel has a large  wraparound tongue.  Together with those large eyes looking at me, I'm in heaven.  Well, far from Edgware rd, anyway.  My only caveat here is her over-use of wet-wipes on my cock, for which she apologized but didn't stop doing.

I didn't come from the cim, tho.  A quick smoke and chat break, after which she brushed her teeth again (I couldn't smell any smokey breath afterwards) & finished me off by hj.

The two hours floated by really smoothly.  No clock-watching at all.  I remember the conversation more than anything else.  It felt for me like a complete relationship (in a good way) in a package; a beginning, middle and end, after which I felt we were old friends.   An exquisite GFE.  Just a pity it has to be paid for.

Looking back, I'd say Mel is very good at running the meet the way she wants it, without the client realizing.  Thats absolutely fine if whats on offer is what the client wants as well.  There was no anal, rimming, DT, or DFK.   Pretty vanilla, then.  But what there is in spades is real friendliness, a great attitude, energy, goodwill, humour, a high degree of rapport and empathy.  I walked away feeling sad that it would be impossible to change the basic transactional  nature of our meet.