Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is all the talent?  (Read 2967 times)

Ming

Is it me or is there a gaping vacuum of fresh talent in the West Midlands, in particular Birmingham and surrounds?

I have been searching AW and, god forbid Vivastreet for the last 2/3 weeks and simply cannot find anyone who
1. looks genuine
2 fits my likes in respect of body shape
3 has a likes list that is fairly good

I mostly have simple tastes, size 6/8, OWO a must and preferably under 30 maybe 35.

There are plenty of PG scams, wannabes that are charging too much and the usual Romanian P&Ds but virtually nothing that looks genuine. What is going on in the UK's second city.

Anyone got any thoughts, recommendations or am I missing something?

Ming :hi:

Offline baseball_99

Completely agree with you.

This time last year I was shagging from the well known Thai group, Nadia, Kimmie, and Katie.  Two of them have retired and Katie hasn't been in working Birmingham since November. The usual crowd doesn't interest me and neither do the new ones.

What else has put me off is price and not having plenty to choose from, having spent a month in Thailand & Vietnam back in Nov I was shagging fit birds for £20 - £30 or less for 60 - 90mins, good job I'm going back in a couple of months!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:17:49 pm by baseball_99 »

Offline smiley9

Yeah I agree it seems to be All Quite on the West Midlands Front recently. Just been seeing regulars because no appealing fresh talent  :dash:

Offline Kendrig

I use to venture into the West Midlands a lot, honestly there's nothing new that has attracted me for some time. Like Ming the only profiles I see are EE and likely b&s, it's a sad state of affairs.

Dellboy

Although I am lucky that I travel around and this helps my punting needs I am also finding that generally the choice is far less than before even in our great second city.
We seem overrun with Romanians and the inevitable B & S.
But, with respect you don't know what a punting desert is until your local patch is Shropshire!
Many of the local Thai's have either disappeared become stale or charging over the odds for an iffy service. e.g. Sally (Shrewsbury) doesn't try anymore but still knows how to charge, Natalie (Telford) has lost the plot through an alcoholic haze and even Jessy (Shifnal) seems more intent on enjoying herself rather than attending to our needs!

I blame Brexit !  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline legendinho

Agree completely the talent is very poor recently. Seen few regular girls but get bored of them  :D

My best punts are always with a newbie that turns out to be a positive.

:hi:

Offline wolves lad

Ming I've had a 6 month Sabbatical on that same thought process.

Too many foreign ladies ripping people off or too many brits charging daft money..!

Chuckman

I agree. Although there's plenty of choice none of it is of any great interest. Haven't found anyone who does all, or even most of the things I like. In recent months i have become a regular of one of the women at the local rub and tug shop who does basic extras and does them very well at a not exactly cheap price. It would be nice to be able to spread my wings sexually but the option is not currently there.  :(

Bobbaloo

Wasn't British Lisa slowly getting more popular over the past few months?

Brum maybe the second largest city but let's be honest, it's a fucking shithole here :thumbsdown:

Offline Kerosene

Ming - I spotted this profile, now back in Birmingham. A search here shows that she's been recommended to you before.

External Link/Members Only

Ming

Ming - I spotted this profile, now back in Birmingham. A search here shows that she's been recommended to you before.

Thanks Kerosene, I have tried to contact her, but she hasn't logged on since 07:51 yesterday.

Of course, like many I have my regulars, but I do like to TOFTT and try WG's that are newish to the scene, there just aren't any.

I am, in a way glad it is not just me, but it does make you wonder why Birmingham is being deserted? It's the second city in the Uk, reasonably affluent, rents aren't too extravagant, plenty of punters.

And, no I don't think it's Brexit, we're still the better part of 2 years away from any possible impact from that, not that I think it will have a negative impact.

I just don't get it????........

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

I've noticed that quite a few Romanians are pushing their prices up from £100 to £130 ph.
doubtful that its an indicator of service quality though

Odd Job

I agree Ming the Merciless. I looked at a punt on Thursday and nothing took my fancy, so I knocked one out instead. It's rubbish at the moment.

Offline Juankerr

In terms of new girls available in Birmingham, regardless of dress size, I have to agree, its gone very quiet over the last few months.

As for Birmingham being a shithole Bobbaloo, of course it has its not so pleasant area's but that is no different to any other major city's in the UK.
I don't think that would have a massive bearing on why there is seemingly a lack of new WG's around.

Offline RedditchJay

Wales or Scotland appear to have all the new telent

Offline bearcat69

I think that Birmingham has a decent amount of good value for money EE girls with a decent rep, but a lot of the favourites have gone away lately (Victoria, MissOlivia, Elegant Michelle etc) which does feel like it's left a bit of a hole in the scene. A lot of the more well known girls, that are still around have limited availability or are awkwardly located, and there does seem to be a lack of good new ones coming through. For example, the Hippodrome Polish/Czech group has really gone to shit of late, it would seem. :dash: As for British girls, well, there's some well known girls, but a lot of the more popular ones I do think take the piss a bit with their pricing. I just can't justify paying a £150+ for an hour of her time, I could pay it if I wanted to, but I just won't do it, matter of principle. There's the Thai group, but well, see baseball_99's post above. I enjoyed Fabulous Anya when I saw her, but she's not amazing or anything like that, and I can't stomach the thought of dealing with that dumb ass maid for that group again. The Divas group, well don't get me started on my thoughts on that group :rolleyes:. There's the Masshouse Czech girl's, but unless I'm wrong, seems like Lia and Amanda are retiring. :dash: There's parlours, such as Blue Ice and Erotic Studios which I've tried recently, I have met some interesting, new to me, girls there, but it's a very hit & miss way to punt.

So, I can empathise with your post, Ming. Sometimes I wish I lived in either Newcastle, Nottingham, Manchester, Bristol or London. Although there is a similar thread on the London board with the punters there lamenting the lack of talent around at the moment. So I guess it's a common complaint around the country. It did seem like things were better here in Birmingham a few months ago though, so my thoughts are that I'll just have to sit it out and wait for some decent new talent to be discovered, and just try to make the best of what is around me at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:53:16 pm by bearcat69 »

Ming

I pretty much agree with everything you have said there Bearcat, the year started so well, there was a plentiful supply of fresh exciting talent that had come through, some of them are still around, but have become a bit stale and vanilla.

The Polish group have really gone down in my and many others estimation, what with poor service, B&S, profile swapping and simply not having any good looking girls who can do the job.

Whilst those in London may be lamenting in like fashion, I do think the selection and, surprisingly the prices are better there.
Maybe I will have to start re-thinking my punting and work life to reposition myself back in the south east, which would be a shame as in many ways I prefer the West Midlands for the pace of life.

Chuckman

Bearcat is spot on.

Right now Birmingham reminds me of satellite telly - lots of choice and most of it not up to much.

Dellboy

Bearcat is spot on.

Right now Birmingham reminds me of satellite telly - lots of choice and most of it not up to much.

That means Shropshire is still analogue!!

Offline _Rust_

I'd concur with pretty much everything said in this thread so far, in January there seemed to be an abundance of talent here at reasonable rates and 4 months on I'm really struggling to find anyone new of note as well. Tried one TOFFT which was mediocre at best and just been sticking to semi-regs since then and punting when working in London.

I'm not sure if the talent in  Brum works in peaks and troughs, I'm hoping so as I feel like the tumbleweed has been rolling here for at least 6-8 weeks now.

Proteus

Wasn't British Lisa slowly getting more popular over the past few months?

Brum maybe the second largest city but let's be honest, it's a fucking shithole here :thumbsdown:

Lisa is really really good. Seen her twice now and she really loves sucking a dick.

Blonde Samantha's back now too.

Offline cocabean100

A new girl that does fit the bill (i'm like Ming with the type of girl) will come along and we'll all be rushing to get it in!  Same for Lisa and Ms Brooke when they first appeared!

Offline DAlpine1980

Hi Ming,

Very little feedback and I haven't image searched the pictures to see if they are genuine but this one seems to fit your bill in principle

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Ming

Hi Ming,

Very little feedback and I haven't image searched the pictures to see if they are genuine but this one seems to fit your bill in principle

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Thanks DApline, definitely my physical type, but very mixed reviews one of each, pos, neg, Neu

Think I will swerve, had more than my fair share of poor punts recently, just waiting til end of June for my MEGA 4hr punt outside the WM.

Offline Excalibur

I don't  think it just Brum.  A couple of weeks ago I had an unplanned trip To London.  Tried to get a punt sorted on the day but nothing doing and choice limited.  Ended up blowing my punt money in Shorditch tit bars.